Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fitness and Health conversation

MotherlyMaam

I hope I am putting this in the right area.

My son referred me to this site to order things (due to the high price of gas) that come right to my door. I am actually quite impressed with the site and recommend it. But there were some products they offered that I want to try out and was wondering if anyone has yet.

I am looking at the age defying items they have there. Click on Beauty and click Skin care and you can find it. I was wondering if it works? I contacted some people who liked it but I was trying to get a more wide array of comments. How does it work compaired to leading competitors? Did anybody have reactions? I need to know if it is good with wrinkles or if it kinda just covers it up. I seen some good results but they are the kind of people who get doctor treatments too so it was hard to tell if it was the doctor treatments or the product. I researched it a bit and it had high refferences and credibility. But I am a mother of two and need to know if it works for moms the way, well, we want it to work.

Secondly I am checking out some of the other products and came across. Now I went ahead and ordered these anyway. They seemed a bit cheaper than usual brands and, again, people seemed to like it more. But if you tried it, how did it do? Replacing one of these for a meal a day seems kind of hard by what I am used to eating but did they make you feel energized? Hungry afterwards? How about gas? My son says they are great but he has the metabolism of an animal. If nobody posts, Ill let you know in a couple days when the package arives. Anyways, the water I have tried and it is great. Been using it for about 2 weeks now. This is more of a recommendation than a question but if there are any runners or soon to be runners out there try this water. Drink just 6 ounces before you run and you should be able to go much further. I could barely make a mile until I started drinking this water and now I can run almost 2 and I have only been drinking it for about 2 weeks with 1 mile a day. I just recommend anyone who runs to try this stuff out.

I will report how I do in about 6 weeks and state how much I lost on the diet plan I got set up with the products I ordered: Food Bars, Perfect Water, XS Drinks, Couple different Vitamin types, and 1.5 miles a day with two miles every friday. Ill let you know how my plan turns out.

Top Bottom