Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fist Cycle......looking for feedback

rusbus01

BRIEF BACKROUND:
NEVER TOUCHED any steriods before. Been training for a good 5 years, IM 20 years old currently 187lbs competed in my first bb comp when i was 16. Just finished a 6 month course of accutane in march. LOOking to start my first cycle maybe this summer, my goal is to end up 30 lbs heavier with abs been "Advised" To stack

Sustanon 250
Trenbolone Acetate
Equipose

Worries: My liver, kidneys , PCT , acne

My last blood test said my liver values were a little elevated but nothing to crazy I know i should get bloodtests before i cycle. Are there doctors out there who work with athletes on steriods monirtering them... how hard are they to find?

Brandnew to this forum looking to gain as much knowlege as possible before taking any anabolics

Im looking to stay healthy and not do any permenant damage to my body. Not get sick while i cycle, not break out, and gain weight without getting sloppy.
Again, Im very new to steriods and looking to get as much feed back as possible before i start a cycle. Thank you

test e 500mgs ew for 12 weeks of summer..i personally would add some winny at the end with proviron....

idk about 30lbs... but ull def gain 10-20 off test e cycle if its ur first time...

diet means more then the juice ur running though

bigmouth2006 said:
what doses were u think of running?

500 mg of sus a week

im not sure what the proper dossages of the equipoise and Trenbolone Acetate would be but i was told i would run this stack for a 10 week long cycle .......is this a effective/common and safe stack of steriods?

wait a few more years, THEN run only one compound for you first cycle.

test E at 500mg for 10-12 weeks. also need Nolv, Adex, HCG, maybe Clomid

.......is this a effective/common and safe stack of steriods?
Are there doctors out there who work with athletes on steriods monirtering them... how hard are they to find?

.......is this a effective/common and safe stack of steriods?
Are there doctors out there who work with athletes on steriods monirtering them... how hard are they to find?

personally I don't understand why people insist on stacking shit loads of sterioids especially for your first cycle. I know tons of people that stack so many different types of gear and are no where near as big as i am when the only time i ever combined anything, it was EQ with my winny. Start out with the test (sust) 500mg per week for 10 weeks, if that doesn't do it for you (which it will) then try something new or a combination of things. I know this isn't what you want to hear but I think your too young to touch the shit anyway. just my .02

If you asked 100 people and they all said you were to young, and that you should wait.... what would you do - how about 1000 people? Facts are facts and 20 is too young to be taking any test - that is if you want to produce any on your own natty test in 10 years.

I agree with most of the others. Don't stack. Try just one AAS at a time. That way, you will be able to tell the effect it has on you. If you stack, who's to say what substance you are reacting to?
My first cycle was with Deca. I had great result. I gained and kept about 20 lbs. I think that is a realistic amount to gain.

Top Bottom