Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fish oil

Anthrax said:
How much do you pay for you fish oil ?

I've found 200 softgels for CAN$ 10 # US$ 6.5

Wow I have been seriously overpaying at Whole Foods... 200 caps for $15

Have you busted open the caps to see what the oil smells like? I read there are a whole bunch of different qualities of fish oil caps.. I wonder which cheap brands are still reliable.

obiwan9962 said:
a little secret
i buy alot of my supps in chinatown
there are usually herbalist shops
seek one out that caters to both asians and hmmm non-asians ( ;) )
they usually will have some staples like fish oil, gingko, chromium, tnt and being asians won't pay overinflated prices and most of the shop owners live in the community the prices are pretty good

Are you sure what you pay for is really what's on the label ?

Many supps sold in chinatown are unknown brands....
Are they reliable ?
What about quality ? purity ? dosage ?

ProtienFiend said:
no one takes the liquid?

I bought a bottle of liquid, used a couple of tbs in my shake, fuck was that the nastiest tasting shit I've ever had. Haven't touched it since.

Have been meaning to get some caps, I'm sure the taste is masked but do you still get the fish burps?

SoreArms said:
I bought a bottle of liquid, used a couple of tbs in my shake, fuck was that the nastiest tasting shit I've ever had. Haven't touched it since.

Have been meaning to get some caps, I'm sure the taste is masked but do you still get the fish burps?

No

but you'd better take it w/ some other food

to deal with liquid fish oil here is what I do:
Chocolate flavored micellar blend +fish oil+cinnamor = due to micellar's peculiar texture/tastse along with chocolate flavor matrix and cinnamon you will never even know that you're drinking fish oil :eek:

sawastea, and other bors - I still need good vendors (online) of fish oil caps - please!!

the problem is actually resolved, met this chick that works at GNC she gave me a nice ass discount on 360ct fish oil bottle - 3 bottles for $15, were one usually cost $22, I'm fucking delirious.
Now 40 pills a day :eek:

Anthrax said:
Are you sure what you pay for is really what's on the label ?

Many supps sold in chinatown are unknown brands....
Are they reliable ?
What about quality ? purity ? dosage ?
my guy carrys alot of organika label
good stuff same as what i get at the organic store
and it is 180/120

I just bought some of GNC's fish oil caps (180EPA/120DHA), and the recommended dosage is 1-2 caps daily with meals. How many would you all take of these caps? Just curious what others do themselves or recommend. Thanks!

Top Bottom