Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Ultrasound Was Today! :)

Looking at an ultrasound of your baby is very special indeed.

You are making me clucky. :rose:

yay Daisygirl. That is so exciting... Where you nervous going in there? I know I will be. I am so excited for you!

I was a little nervous, but my hubby was there, so he helps keep me calm. :) I was pretty nervous that the U/S would show something was wrong, even though that fear was poo-poo'ed by my doctor all along. It was an awesome experience, and I cannot wait for the next U/S in 3 weeks - I will be able to actually HEAR the heartbeat.

Daisy_Girl said:
I was a little nervous, but my hubby was there, so he helps keep me calm. :) I was pretty nervous that the U/S would show something was wrong, even though that fear was poo-poo'ed by my doctor all along. It was an awesome experience, and I cannot wait for the next U/S in 3 weeks - I will be able to actually HEAR the heartbeat.

That is so awesome. I am really happy for the both of you!! YAY!!
I on the other hand am pretty nervous for mine but yet still really excited. I am so happy we are so close to keep up with our stories.. I get my Ultrasound on the 5th...

Thats soo exciting, Congrats to you and your Hubby :) The first ultrasound is soo amazing and to hear the heartbeat!!!

Congrats daisy. yay for you and the family!!!! thanks for the pic it is so awesome to see life that tiny

Top Bottom