Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time to cut

MikeK

Ive alwase been pretty low in bf, right now around 14 % or so, but this is the first time ive "cut". Im planning on cutting my cals a bit and adding some cardio, but what would you sudjest I take as far as a cutting supplament? Ive never kept up with this stuff...

Thanks!

clenbuterol.... its a thermogenic that is better than ephedra. doesn';t give jitters, and last longer in the body. or you can get ephedra online if u find a site.
Green tea is good.
there is a thread in the anabolic board that are good ephedra- free fat burners.. ill try and find that.. but if you too young.. dont bother with the clen

27 here... how hard is clen to find? Cant seem to find any sites to order it from. also, sence this would be my first time with a thermogenic, how hard is it on muscle loss?

Thanks for the help bro!

so far so good. I do get the shakes from it like others have said. I also recommend taking it with taurine... I had some massive cramps today during my workout. I'll be weighing myself at the end of the week.

Top Bottom