Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedra free fat burners...

CLOMIDCLOWN

Are ephedra free fat burners even worth the money? Do they stave off muscle loss to any comparable degree the ephedra does? What are the good ones?

THANKS FOR ANY INFO! :chomp:

In my opinion, they are horrible. Don't even waste the money bro, they don't work. I myself can't understand why they made so much of a fuss with ephedra and took it off the supplement market. How bad could it have been if it was approved, and on the market for that long? It wasn't. Everyone with half a brain knew it was nother target for pollitical gain for another moron attempting to justify his salary on capitol hill. It was one of the very few things that actually was usefull. It just did not have enough people to back it positively. Bodybuilders and people involved in fitness re a small group when compared to the sheeple.That area now in the supplements, (actually work) is getting smaller and smaller. If something actually works, the government bans it. What can we do?....Not much really. Anyhow,...my girl and I get/take ephedrine from a great online place, and think it works well. Feel free to PM me w/ any other questions... Happy to help. What is out there now with all this "Ephedra Free" bandwagon that is trying to be pushed is a joke. Translated, "Ephedra-Free"= Crap. Funny these people just don't see they are wasting their time with these shit supplements that just don't work now.

The only one I've heard good reviews on is The Xendrinve 8 hour. Also AF.com has their prod which gets good reviews as well!!! There is a post on it around here. Ulter can comment towards it as well. I will be trying it in the future but have not as of yet.

CLOMIDCLOWN said:
Are ephedra free fat burners even worth the money? Do they stave off muscle loss to any comparable degree the ephedra does? What are the good ones?

THANKS FOR ANY INFO! :chomp:
Zantrex-3 has worked quite well for me...
it is not for the "faint of heart"...

THERMOREXIN is an Ephedra free fat burner. I have found it to work just as good, if not better than most Ephedra based products on the market.

M18

thermorexin is as good as they get! also if you want completely stimulant free, try levorex. they are both kick ass

bodytemple75 said:
In my opinion, they are horrible. Don't even waste the money bro, they don't work. I myself can't understand why they made so much of a fuss with ephedra and took it off the supplement market. How bad could it have been if it was approved, and on the market for that long? It wasn't. Everyone with half a brain knew it was nother target for pollitical gain for another moron attempting to justify his salary on capitol hill. It was one of the very few things that actually was usefull. It just did not have enough people to back it positively. Bodybuilders and people involved in fitness re a small group when compared to the sheeple.That area now in the supplements, (actually work) is getting smaller and smaller. If something actually works, the government bans it. What can we do?....Not much really. Anyhow,...my girl and I get/take ephedrine from a great online place, and think it works well. Feel free to PM me w/ any other questions... Happy to help. What is out there now with all this "Ephedra Free" bandwagon that is trying to be pushed is a joke. Translated, "Ephedra-Free"= Crap. Funny these people just don't see they are wasting their time with these shit supplements that just don't work now.

"If it works the government bans it"..? Nice logic there.

Ok, might as well post what I've been researching lately.

Ephdrine like all other stuimulants raise you CORE BODY TEMPERATURE therfore increasing your BMR.

Normal bodytemp for an adult oscillates between 97.6 - 98.6 With the lowest number being in the morning, highest at night.

So, you want to check wether a NON-ephedrine product works?

Well, it's really quite simple. Buy yourself an ear Thermoscan accurate to 0.1F. They are cheap...like $40.

Take about one week to measure your body temperature in the mornings and then generate an average of all 7 days. This will be your average body temperature you will use to base your comparisons. Obviously, DO NOT use any kind of drug or supplement that affects body temperature during this time or your results will be skewed, and ultimately the whole experiment will prove fruitless.

You then start taking the ephedrine-free supplement.

As before, take the average of the morning temperatures every day and compare the numbers to the number you generated before (The average of the 7 days).

Now, if the Core Body Temp AM while on the ephedrine-free supp > (The 7-day average).....then the supplement works.

No ifs, no buts, no maybes. That's what we call the scientific method. Easy as pie to prove.

And right of the bat I can tell you that THREE non-ephedrine fat-burners work because I have used this method. You see...I like to be precise.

1. Liporexin +1.0F Average over the course of 4 weeks
(Starting: 97.0F AM Average: 98.0F
(8 caps/day)

2. Levorexin +1.4F Average over the course of the last week(I just started)
(8 Caps 2x/day)

(Starting: 96.8F AM Average: 98.2F)

3. Green Tea (Highly dependent on dosage) But I have seen my temp go up 2.0F in the AM while on 3250mg/day (40% EGCG). The GT was from BAC and I capped it in "00" caps and used a tamper yielding approx. 650mg GT/cap. I took 5 caps/day. Total EGCG content = 1300mg/day

4. Thermorexin I never looked at because I can't tolerate it. It gives me nausea.

I was experimenting here (With the GT), and my temp reached 99.0F one morning. However, I didn't take specfic measurements for a prolonged period of time because I started on Levorex the next week.

And THE BONUS of these Ephedrine-free fat burners is NO JITTERS. While you can boo-hoo this, I certainly don't. if you handle chemicals, or very delicate objects, or heck even while driving, having jittery hands/fingers is not good news.

Top Bottom