Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time test cycle - nutrition and cycle advice please

Bigdaddykane123

Hello.

I have been weight lifting now for a solid year 4 days a week and boxing training at least once a week. So Alot of anaerobic explosive exercises along with my weights. The situation is I am training hard fOr another 6 months then starting my first cycle. I am asking for advice now because I wish to be fully prepared when I do start. I know you should train for at least 2 years before even considering AS but it's a decision iv made.

My training regime is locked in already as iv had help from the right people. So I won't post that.

I am 22 years old (23 in December) 6ft 2in and 12.7 stone - 177.8 pounds. So pretty slim.
When I first started training a year ago I was only 11 stone so I have made good gains from then. But making less and less as time goes on. Which is not down to training because it's getting better each time I go. I try and up my food intake every 2 weeks. I will post my diet later... But basically I am always keeping myself full up.

I have done research on AS for a long time so I know the basics fairly well. I would just like some people to help me directly instead of me read about someone else's cycle preparations.

My plan is to take test cyp for 12 weeks at 400mg a week split into 2 pins throughout the week. I wanted to take masteron or even growth hormone at 4iu's a day with the test. Though have been put off taking GH at my age. Is tht something you would agree with about the GH?
Is masteron something you would say yes too for a starting cycle? I want to get big yes but I want to keeP gains too which masteron does fairly well.

Is there anything other than test which is a good starter? Deca? I thought deca because maybe it's a bit softer for me to use starting out?

From your experiences can you give me a hand full of things which I can just eat at work with no fuss? High carb and cals. I can't always tuck into a meal when sitting in the office.

If there us any other info you need let me know.

Diet will come later

Thanks

Hello.

I have been weight lifting now for a solid year 4 days a week and boxing training at least once a week. So Alot of anaerobic explosive exercises along with my weights. The situation is I am training hard fOr another 6 months then starting my first cycle. I am asking for advice now because I wish to be fully prepared when I do start. I know you should train for at least 2 years before even considering AS but it's a decision iv made.

My training regime is locked in already as iv had help from the right people. So I won't post that.

I am 22 years old (23 in December) 6ft 2in and 12.7 stone - 177.8 pounds. So pretty slim.
When I first started training a year ago I was only 11 stone so I have made good gains from then. But making less and less as time goes on. Which is not down to training because it's getting better each time I go. I try and up my food intake every 2 weeks. I will post my diet later... But basically I am always keeping myself full up.

I have done research on AS for a long time so I know the basics fairly well. I would just like some people to help me directly instead of me read about someone else's cycle preparations.

My plan is to take test cyp for 12 weeks at 400mg a week split into 2 pins throughout the week. I wanted to take masteron or even growth hormone at 4iu's a day with the test. Though have been put off taking GH at my age. Is tht something you would agree with about the GH?
Is masteron something you would say yes too for a starting cycle? I want to get big yes but I want to keeP gains too which masteron does fairly well.

Is there anything other than test which is a good starter? Deca? I thought deca because maybe it's a bit softer for me to use starting out?

From your experiences can you give me a hand full of things which I can just eat at work with no fuss? High carb and cals. I can't always tuck into a meal when sitting in the office.

If there us any other info you need let me know.

Diet will come later

Thanks

HMM I don't like the "diet will come later part" Diet and training are everything and without them the gear won't do much! I haven't done many cyclesi so I won't advice you there, but I WILL say that I'd like to see your diet and training plan for a week.

7am: either Large bowl of Porridge/ 3eggs scrambled with 6 rashers bacon/ Large bowl of cereal and fruit.
+ strong multivitamin everyday

9:30am: home made Smoothy which has 2 bananas, mixed berries, 1 orange, a whole avocado, flax seed oil, hand full of nuts, 1 scoop of promax protein powder and half a pint of full fat milk

11am: Maximuslce progain bar (22g protein, 310 calories, 45g carbs)

12:30pm: Large tub of pasta, chicken and vegetables/salad.
Or cup and a half of brown rice, fish/chicken and vegetables.

3pm: Large tub of pasta, chicken and vegetables/salad.
Or cup and a half of brown rice, fish/chicken and vegetables.

6:30pm: Training for 45min-1hour

7:30pm: Mutlipower protein (55g protein, 500 calories and 50 carbs) within 15 mins after training

8:15pm: Large Dinner which always is different. Though always lots of meat and vegetables. After that a high calories desert, fruit Cake or rice pudding etc.

10:30pm: Maximuscle promax shake before bed.

Also started creatine last week. Which I think is great for pumping out square and bench. Not sure if it's all in my head or not though.

Definitely do not use Deca as a first cycle. Never, never a good choice there. Shuts you down hard, can cause prolactin gyno, deca-dick, etc...

Just stick to test for your first cycle. With your diet the way you have it listed you should make some great gains!

Since you are pretty lean, masteron might be a good add to harden you up, but that is the only thing I would recommend other than test.

Ok so diet looks decent for bulking, what's your training look like give a typical workout

Thanks. I know it's probably the done thing but I do squats everyother day regardless of what upper body muscles I am doing. I squat 140kg at the minute which for me someone my length an weight I think is ok. Legs is by far my best thing. I also do 15 mins of abs every other day.

Monday - chest and triceps. Flat bar bench press 4 sets 10 reps usually failour about rep 9. Incline bar bench press again 4 x 10. Then dunbell flys 4 x 10.
Tricep 3 compound exercises. Apologies I don't know the name of them. All 4 x 10.

Wendesday - Shoulders and traps. Again every exercise 4 x 10. Shoulder press, overhead press and dunbell side raises. Dunbell shrugs
Squats 5 x 5

Thursday - boxing training. 3 2 minute rounds on the pads. 2 rounds of full contact wrestling - lots of burpees and other anaerobic explosive exerises. 3 rounds of full contact sparing.

Friday - chest and triceps again. Squats 5 x 5

Saturday - back and biceps 4 x 11

Sunday - all legs

Thats an interesting set up... Is that ur design or did a boxing coach/trainer recommend it?

You do back only once a week but chest twice. Why?

Wheres ur cardio fit in to all this or is it just wednesday?

What was the point again of doing squats every other day but hitting all leg muscle groups on one day?

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt.

I'm aware that telling people to hold off on juicing sounds preachy and parental, but the truth of the matter is, there are so many things that can be done to get growth naturally -- which in the long run leads to more effective cycles.

I know that sounds like a contradiction, but it's true.

Top Bottom