Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time helladrol cycle + log + results

stroidthegreat

Hey yall:

This is my first time with AAS and I thought I would share my findings and experience with helladrol. Check back for updates! I plan on giving weekly updates, at the minimum. Lots of Elite Fitness members helped me out designing my cycle. Thanks!

Helladrol:
Hella 75/75/75/100/100/125 (stick with low dose depending on sides) (morning, noon and night. 8 hours apart. 2 pills at once is okay.)
Forged liver support 1-2 (1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night.
)
N2guard 2-6 (7 pills (1 serving) a day with a meal)
Formal stanzol 5-10 (1 pump rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night.)

Taurine (5G a day to start), creatine blend

PCT
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Forged Cycle support 7-10 (2 capsules 2 times a day morning and night.)
Test infusion 7-10 ( take one serving (3 capsules) once in the morning with a meal, then take 1 serving (3 capsules) in the evening with a meal)
DAA powder (on final week of cycle, 6G a day, then 3G a day)
Vitamin C

Any feedback is always welcome.

A few days in and things are going well. I stopped my preworkout supplement to prevent back pumps, but otherwise nothing much has changed. I am sweating more when I lift and my weights are about the same.

Strength is way up in the gym and I totally feel different. Having troubles eating enough. Sometimes have felt flu like symptoms temporarily. Otherwise, enjoying the cycle so far!

1.5 weeks in and only experiencing mild sides. Back bumps controlled with taurine and stomach issues were kept at bay. I need to get more calories in. Sleeping. 7-8 a night and hitting the gym 5 times a week doing chest, arms, back, shoulders, legs. Doing extra squats in arm day. 3 day rotation of abs, calves and stretching. Strength is way up and size is up some.

Prepping to switch to 100mg a day of hella and n2guard instead of forged liver support.

Should I spread out my doses of 25 a piece throughout the day? Or take 50 morning, 25 mid day and 25 at night?

Can I also spread out my n2guard during the day?

Thanks.

A few days into my helladrol bump and things are going well. I take 100MG early morning, noon, afternoon and before bed. I totally feel what people describe as "on cycle" now! My energy and strength is way up. Feeling overall more..awesome, haha.

I have to say n2guard has made a major difference vs. the forged liver support. It does make a difference when one is only for liver vs. whole body protection. I have been taking it morning, mid morning and lunch (7 pills total.)

Halfway through week 4 at 100mg, things are going great. Sometimes feeling a bit tired, but that may be unrelated. Taurine is helping keep the back pumps at bay. Lost the fat in my midsection that had been quite stubborn over the last few years. Strength is way up, size is increasing slowly. Feeling good!

Am considering 125mg for the last two weeks.

Upped to 125MG. Still all great! Back pumps prevented some deadlifting today, but all good otherwise. These last two weeks are going to fly by!

Here is an update: I had to go back down to 100MG because I was having major issues with feeling lethargic and I didn't feel like I was getting any gains. I started 6MG of DAA today as well. It is my last week. This has been a good cycle. Thanks for everyone's support.

Update: Started PCT, with Test infusion, DAA 3mg, forged post cycle. Clomid at 50/35/25/25. Feeling like I've lost some size but my strength is still there. Mild acne, some moodiness and shortness of breath with clomid, but all good. Overall, great cycle!

Top Bottom