Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time Anavar

blackkitty88

This is my first time trying Anavar and I’m a little scared . I’m always scared to try new medications or supplements. I’m 5’2 at 140 female . Taking 5mg a day . Will I need some supplements for my organs to keep them healthy while on my cycle? If so which ones do you recommend? Is there a specific calorie , protein , carb intake ?

Don't be scared, i runned 2 times anavar and it worked really well , i was at 20mg daily , my goal was to get leaner , ofc with diet and workouts
Your calorie intake depends of your goal, do you want to loose, gain , maintain weight?

Don't be scared, i runned 2 times anavar and it worked really well , i was at 20mg daily , my goal was to get leaner , ofc with diet and workouts
Your calorie intake depends of your goal, do you want to loose, gain , maintain weight?
i started with 10 mg a day broken into 5 mg doses , and then 20mg broken in 10mg doses , but i didn't do this by myself , i had a trainer that was preparing me for comp

i started with 10 mg a day broken into 5 mg doses , and then 20mg broken in 10mg doses , but i didn't do this by myself , i had a trainer that was preparing me for comp
Thank you . I want to lose weight and tone up . So what I’ll do I’ll keep my calorie intake at 500 deficit . I train 5-6 times a week strength training and trying to incorporate cardio as well . At least 30 min of it .

the guys here will cover you better once they'll see this thread,
you're saying a 500calorie deficit, so how much will be your daily calorie intake?

You should watch my video I just posted on anavar...

It is not nearly as mild as people make it out to be.. You would want N2Guard which will be a full all in one but I often recommend adding extra liver protection, tudca or nac and i would look at psyllium husk for extra cholesterol help

im not a big fan of women using any steroid and often recommend sarms but anavar is the one that i would find the most "acceptable" if i had to choose one.. 5 mg is where i recommend starting and then possibly bumping to 10 mg after you assess your body response.. it is ALL trial and error dependent upon the person...

You should watch my video I just posted on anavar...

It is not nearly as mild as people make it out to be.. You would want N2Guard which will be a full all in one but I often recommend adding extra liver protection, tudca or nac and i would look at psyllium husk for extra cholesterol help

im not a big fan of women using any steroid and often recommend sarms but anavar is the one that i would find the most "acceptable" if i had to choose one.. 5 mg is where i recommend starting and then possibly bumping to 10 mg after you assess your body response.. it is ALL trial and error dependent upon the person...
Thank you! I’ll watch it and definitely get some liver protection .

1500-1800 is what it looks like I’ll be taking
start with 1800 , maybe 1900cals, don't start from 1500cals
track your weight each week and take photos of your progress to see if you'll need to lower your calories or not, but at 1800cals i think you should be ok, especially with so much training

Top Bottom