Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test E Cycle

xbojx

Hi guys! I would like to ask some help for a Test E only cycle layout I'm gonna run.

I previously ran a Helladrol cycle and a SARMS triple stack so this will be my first pinning cycle.

30 yrs old
5'6" 153lbs
12% body fat (I think)

My plan is:

1-12 Test E 500mg
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
11-14 HCGenerate

PCT
15-18 Clomid 50 25 25 25
15-18 Nolva 40 20 20 20
15-18 Unleashed + Post Cycle
15-18 Ostarine 25mg
15-18 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
15-18 DAA

Some questions:
-Is this a good enough cycle given my PH/SARMS history?
-Can I inject 500mg of Test E just once a week or do I really need to split it?
-I can't get my hands on HCG. Is HCGenerate good enough as an alternative?

Please enlighten a newbie. I have done some research but I would like to get input from you guys.

Thanks!

Your PCT looks solid from what I've been reading as of late, not even going to lie I've never gone that in depth with mine so I couldn't tell you from experience but yours looks spot on. Will this be a good enough cycle, do you mean like dose wise? If so I would say yes you'll be very happy with your results at 500/week. Should you split it? Personally I do twice a week with the E but technically you could get away with once a week, it's really up to you if you dislike pinning that much, I actually enjoy doing it haha don't ask why, and you could do a Mon/Thurs or like I do Mon/Fri bc Monday you know you're getting your week started right and then the second one you know it's Friday! As far as your last question I'm not 100% certain if they are comparable.

I think you're under 12% (if that's you in your avi)

Pin twice a week, you can go with 400 mg's/week

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yeah I'm actually nervous because this eill be my first pin. Is it ok if I do 1 pin a week? 500mg?

I would pin twice a week 250 every 3.5 days. It's going to keep stable levels in your body. Just my opinion

23gauge you'll barely even feel it, if you're nervous make sure you read up on proper sterile procedures and the spot you want to shoot. Make a gun with your right hand thumb sticking up and then place the top of your thumb in the top of your butt crack haha seriously then rotate so your index finger is flush against your right cheek and that nice meaty part above where your index finger is pointing, maybe about the second knuckle is a good place to shoot. Z track, which is just pulling the skin a little to the side to avoid leakage and give the sucker a good push in there, honestly you won't even feel it and after a few you won't even be sore the next day. Welcome to the "game" my friend.

Top Bottom