Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First "real" cycle

nikolaf7

Something messed up now i have to wright this again on my phone omg....

Hello guys, i'm in week 2, test e 250(frontloaded 500) and eq 500, 8-9 weeks. I wanted to limit exposure cus of my hairloss...
Did 2 dbol no pct piramids 6 years a go, results was awesome! 18lbs, leaner than ever and it stayed for 3 months even without pct!!! And i felt like a million$ :)
My stats: 30, 6'1, 183lbs

1. Using nizoral, mixed some finasterid and minoxidil for topical use but when to use it, every night? And solo minox every morning? Should i add some topical spiro, and if so when to use it?

2. Can someone compare this cycle or solo test 250 with 25-30mg of dbol only, like mg per mg. I eat better and clean now, train better and harder...it must be better now right? I feel realy good, but what about that million$ feel?

3. I planed nolva for pct, should i throw in some tribulus, and if so when exactly

Something messed up now i have to wright this again on my phone omg....

Hello guys, i'm in week 2, test e 250(frontloaded 500) and eq 500, 8-9 weeks. I wanted to limit exposure cus of my hairloss...
Did 2 dbol no pct piramids 6 years a go, results was awesome! 18lbs, leaner than ever and it stayed for 3 months even without pct!!! And i felt like a million$ :)
My stats: 30, 6'1, 183lbs

1. Using nizoral, mixed some finasterid and minoxidil for topical use but when to use it, every night? And solo minox every morning? Should i add some topical spiro, and if so when to use it?

2. Can someone compare this cycle or solo test 250 with 25-30mg of dbol only, like mg per mg. I eat better and clean now, train better and harder...it must be better now right? I feel realy good, but what about that million$ feel?

3. I planed nolva for pct, should i throw in some tribulus, and if so when exactly
First welcome.
Second, you're not going to get much out of the EQ at only 8-9 weeks.
Third, you're PCT is week, see Official PCT of 2010 sticky.
Fourth, you won't really feel much until week 5, and at 250 a week, you won't feel a ton of anythng.
Fifth, no way to comare your cycle to dbol results, everyone is different.

Thanks d_rson, but i can only get my hands on hcg, tribulus and nolva...and i was told my cycle is weak so no need for hcg

For starters get some arimidex for an ai,run the test 400-500mg use finistride twice weekly and nizoral every day,you should be golden

Cant get any AI now, just eating clean and drinking lots of water....but something else is on my mind
Is there a point in upping test to 350mg/w(2x175mg), as oposed to 1x250 what i'm doing now.....little higher dose and better levels

Trib is not an AI. Your doctor does not know what he is talking about.

Ya, I keep getting responses like that here on EF about stuff my doctor has said. I agree that he doesn't seem to know anything.

He also recommended nizoral for hair loss. Any thoughts?

Top Bottom