Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First pining cycle

bts310

Hi guys

Im new to the site but have found some handy info so decided to join and get all my questions answered in one thread instead of searching all over the place for it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I'm 23 weigh 130kgs down from 178kgs and 6.6ft in height iv been in the gym hard for the past 18 months and looking at taking my training to a whole new level.

I'm looking at doing a •Tren 75 Acetate
•Test 250 Enanthate

With the research iv done I'm looking at doing a 300mgs tren/100mgs test a week for 8 week cycle just wanted the pros/cons of what you guys think and know.
Things like•is it safe to pin both in the same needle at the same time
•anything else I should be taking for best results
•should I stick to the regular diet I am on for weight loss
•the best PCT to follow

Any info would be much appreciated guys and I understand there will be people tellig me not to do it and what not but I'm here looking for advice on using it not weather or not to take it.

Thanks again

Last edited:
Hi guys

Im new to the site but have found some handy info so decided to join and get all my questions answered in one thread instead of searching all over the place for it.

I'm 23 weigh 140kgs down from 178kgs and 6.6ft in height iv been in the gym hard for the past 18 months and looking at taking my training to a whole new level.

•Test 250 Enanthate

With the research iv done I'm looking at doing a 300mgs tren/100mgs test a week for 8 week cycle just wanted the pros/cons of what you guys think and know.
•the best PCT to follow

Any info would be much appreciated guys and I understand there will be people tellig me not to do it and what not but I'm here looking for advice on using it not weather or not to take it.

Thanks again

Wait you're 300 pounds?!!

Hi guys

I'm 23 weigh 140kgs down from 178kgs and 6.6ft in height iv been in the gym hard for the past 18 months and looking at taking my training to a whole new level.

•Test 250 Enanthate

•the best PCT to follow

Thanks again

You shouldn't be using tren on your first 'injectable' cycle. Try test only with a good AI and N2Guard.

3 bills but he's 6'6...

BTS...nice job on the weight loss but 18 months of training is no where near being ready for AAS....

How much of that 308 is BF? What's the %?

I'm down to 130kg sorry for the miss type.im at about 28% bf the main reason iv turned to taking AAS iv had a cycle of clen/dbols was happy with my muscle gains but not my BF loss due to the clen.so as I stated I'm looking to take my trainin to the next level I didn't suffer from any sides on that cycle so with the right guidance of what to be taking with this cycle was looking to help get rid of this BF that I'm carrying.
Thanks again fellas for your input and its a pleasure to here the knowledge use are willing to share.

Cheers

Why are so many users claiming they do so much research and insist on running tren on first cycle and always think they can run a cycle at 30% bf....

You shouldn't be using tren on your first 'injectable' cycle. Try test only with a good AI and N2Guard.

Thanks for advice it's guys like you I was hoping would comment.

What exactly do you advise the best AI to use and are there any alternatives to N2GUARD?

And do you think this test is suitable for this cycle?

You're not getting it bossman, no cycle for you now

You need a few things:

Diet

Training

Patience

Juice will be there when the time is right

~EZ

Top Bottom