Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Ostarine cycle

You can run it during cycle, but I personally wouldn't. It is a very mild compound. I would run it right after PCT or start towards the end because it takes like 2 weeks to kick in.

I'm going to just go off a wing and say maybe my joints are hurting because of the extra reps/sets/weight I've been pushing. I've came to the conclusion that this is a very mild drug. Definitely worth 50$. I don't think there is anything out there that would give as clean results as ostirane. My little brother is getting amazing results from this stuff. He has put on 10lbs and his strength is retarded. He has never done a cycle or anything before, so I think that has a lot to do with it. Its funny because most of the results gained from this stuff were within one week and then it leveled off. If the gains I achieved during that week would keep going I would be competition material, but it didn't. I'm still very satisfied and will definitely have this stuff on hand for when I finish a real cycle.
My LGD 4033 just came in the mail. I will be starting another log. I'm going to run Ostirane for two more weeks and finish with LGD 4 weeks later.

I'm definitely looking forward to tracking your log and seeing your results. I LOVE me some Unique - makes the idea of being off cycle not so bad when I know I can hit another SARMs cycle. :)

Not trying to hijack the thread but i was just wondering can you run ostarine during a cycle? Or is it best to run it in pct? Was thinking about running it along with katanadrol for even better lean gains.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using EliteFitness

best in pct/bridge or off cylce in a sarms triple stack.,

I see the comments regarding achy joints etc. Funny enough I experienced this early on within my SARMS cycle, however they have all but disapeared from about two weeks onward - however right now they feel better than ever!

I see the comments regarding achy joints etc. Funny enough I experienced this early on within my SARMS cycle, however they have all but disapeared from about two weeks onward - however right now they feel better than ever!

i usually feel great as well on a sarms cycle.Got to be careful because it can cause suppression between the s4 and the osta.

Top Bottom