Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First of all, Im not just a pretty boy with a huge schlong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

good taste like chicken

Eeewww! Wait a minute, you were talking about sex? How dare you?!

flexed1 said:
oh its okay everyone knows I filmed it.

Downloaded that this morning, and i must say it was humerous watching anabolicmd squeal like a pig:D

and in all seriousness useing words like "haterade" should be a crime punishable by death.

Tiervexx said:

Downloaded that this morning, and i must say it was humerous watching anabolicmd squeal like a pig:D

and in all seriousness useing words like "haterade" should be a crime punishable by death.

Sometimes I wish I was less pretty and had a smaller schlong.

It seems that even on the internet, we always have to pigeonhole people, put them into a category, define them with imposed physical and mental limits. Well I for one refuse to be stereotyped. There is so much more to me than just a gorgeous visage, perfect hair and teeth and a massively overgrown penis. I also happen to be quite intelligent, well traveled and educated, as well as one whale of a funny guy. But does anyone notice that? Does anyone bother to see past the knee slapping schvantz, and the tanned, perfectly chiselled face? No, you dont. Well I have had enough. From now on, I dont want anyone to even mention my johnholmesian dick, nor my cherubic face. From now on, I want to be known and respected for my intellect, as well as my overwhelming charm and razor sharp wit.
That is all.

best post of the 21st century

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom