Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Injectables Cycle ..

SaudEbrahim

hey guys, this is my first post , im from Bahrain (Arab) .. been reading on the forums here for a while and i found lots of threads tht helped me in many ways, im about to start a cycle in couple weeks .. ive got Equipoise and dbol now , and i want to throw in some test .
However -there's always a however- , im turning 21 years old next week , im still young i knw. and i was thinking .. is 250mg/week of test enough to give me good gains ? or should i just take 500mg/week as i was adviced to ?
ill inject 300mg/w eq (weeks 1-10) and dbol 25 ed (weeks 1-6). i have nolva and proviron and hcg in hand .
how long should i run test for ? and should i go with enanth. or sust. ?
im 5'8" .. 158 lbs .. training for 3 years now, good diet, supplements , plentry of sleep .
havent measured bf but its extremely low , i have a very dry look. my goal is to get quality muscle .

were not suppose to give any adive under 21,but since you be 21 in a week ill say this and this only right now,just stick wiht 250 man so many people used only 250 there first time and got good some great gains,play it safe not stupid

thanks guys , Im thinking of sticking with 250 of enanthate for 12 weeks .. I hope thats enough to give me good gains, after all im relying on my diet on the gain thing :) .. thnx Radar !

Top Bottom