Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Injectable Cycle - Input Please!

TruthWalker

Well, this is my first post so I thought I might as well make it a good one, asking for help and advice. Here goes.

So, I have decided to take the plunge and dive into injectable AAS. I have a fairly experienced history with oral cycles, including SD, SD/Tren/Stano, LMG/DMZ/Stano, and a transdermal 1-test/4-ad cycle. Currently I am running 10mg SD/36mg Epi/50mg Proviron for 6 weeks as a lean bulk/recomp, but am wanting to plan ahead for my next cycle which will be an all out bulker in December/Jan/Feb. I have a few options available and would like input on which cycle would yield the best results for me given that I have a fairly extensive PH/DS history. I will give a little background on me first.

My stats are as follows: 29 years old, 6', 180lbs, 14%bf - 2+ solid years of lifting, eating clean, no hormones besides the cycle I am running now. Have been a competitive athlete all my life (played college and semi-pro soccer) but fell into the trap of recreational drugs and at one point was as low as 135lbs. I have worked my way back up naturally up to this point and foresee myself being around 190lbs and 12-13%bf by the time I am done with my current cycle. For my first injectable cycle I have decided on one of the two following cycles, but am open to suggestions.

Option 1:
Weeks 1-12: Sustanon 250 - 500mg/week inj. Mon/Thurs
Weeks 1-6: Dianabol - 25mg ED
Weeks 1-12: Proviron - 50mg ED
Arimidex on hand if needed for controlling estrogen (unsure on dose, .5mg eod if needed?)
Weeks 14-17: Nolva at 40/40/20/20

I really like this option because I would get pins included with the Sust and they come in 250mg ampules making for easy dosing, but mainly because pins are included lol.

Option 2
Weeks 1-10: Test E - 500mg/week inj. Mon/Thurs
Weeks 1-4: Dianabol - 50mg ED
Weeks 1-10: Proviron - 50mg ED
Arimidex on hand if needed for controlling estrogen
Weeks 12-15: Nolva 40/40/20/20

Pins would have to be sourced separately in this option, test comes in 10ml vials. Of course, I could always order the Sust as well and get the pins that way :p

I could possibly add Deca in as well, but haven't researched that option enough to include it in my plans...from what I understand 400-500mg a week is optimal and this can be added into the bi-weekly test injections. I plan on eating +750-1000 calories over maintenance on a 40/40/20 macro split. My diet is on point and, now that I put effort into it, consistently hit my macro goals each day and to within 100 calories of goal. I do not drink alcohol, obviously. Thoughts? Comments? Critiques?

I actually like a combination of option 1 and 2. There are things I like and don't like in both. I would run Test E for 12 weeks at 500mg with a Dbol kickstart. Limit Dbol to 4 weeks, but I don't think you need to run 50mg. 30-40mg should be plenty if you have legit Dbol.

I would add N2guard to your cycle for protection, and you will need more than Nolva for your PCT

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (www.sarms1.com)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

I actually like a combination of option 1 and 2. There are things I like and don't like in both. I would run Test E for 12 weeks at 500mg with a Dbol kickstart. Limit Dbol to 4 weeks, but I don't think you need to run 50mg. 30-40mg should be plenty if you have legit Dbol.

I would add N2guard to your cycle for protection, and you will need more than Nolva for your PCT

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Thanks for the input! I already have aromasin and ostarine that I can add to my pct, so that works out. Do you really think I need the clomid though? I was trying to stay away from it because I've read it can screw with your emotions a fair bit, and not in a good way haha.

Ill look into N2Guard for sure. Any reason you'd choose the test over the sust? I'm only asking because it comes in 10ml 250mg vials and that means I'd have to buy a 3rd vial for just the extra 2 weeks, plus spend the extra on pins. Thanks again!

Don't skimp on PCT, Rick knows his PCT (as do others) and that's a strong option.

I'd run Aromasin from day 1, some guys use it "if needed" but by then it's usually too late.

Pins are easy to get, I'd run the Test E, 400 mg's/week for 10-12 weeks. Follow Rick's protocol on the d-bol.

On cycle therapy (aka OCT) is as important as PCT; N2Guard, keep an eye on your blood pressure & estrogen. Have 'em checked & adjust OCT accordingly.

Last point I'll make; great job kicking the partying BUT if you have (had) an addictive personality, proceed with caution with AAS. You could easily end up in a bad place.

Welcome to EF...................

Don't skimp on PCT, Rick knows his PCT (as do others) and that's a strong option.

I'd run Aromasin from day 1, some guys use it "if needed" but by then it's usually too late.

Pins are easy to get, I'd run the Test E, 400 mg's/week for 10-12 weeks. Follow Rick's protocol on the d-bol.

On cycle therapy (aka OCT) is as important as PCT; N2Guard, keep an eye on your blood pressure & estrogen. Have 'em checked & adjust OCT accordingly.

Last point I'll make; great job kicking the partying BUT if you have (had) an addictive personality, proceed with caution with AAS. You could easily end up in a bad place.

Welcome to EF...................

Thanks for the response EZ! I will definitely make sure to not skimp on the PCT...although I'd prefer not to use Clomid, if it's absolutely necessary of course I will use it. I'm not going to hurt myself just to save a few bucks. Looks like I'll be running the test/dbol so far :) I'll probably keep it at 500mg's though for convenience's sake. I'll start looking around for pins I s'pose!

bro, running deca on your first cycle is a horrible idea... just drop that from your thoughts... you can run test, dbol and sarms... sarms will really clean up your dbol gains while allowing you to retain and add to the muscle you obtain from it... i would leave clomid in pct bro... you want a complete recover and you want it to occur quickly... the longer you take to recover, the harder it will be to keep your gains... i will give you a full cycle layout and the links on where to get everything...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-4 dbol 30 mg day

1-4 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com

aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com

ostarine 25 mg day www.sarms1.comf

Thanks for the input! I already have aromasin and ostarine that I can add to my pct, so that works out. Do you really think I need the clomid though? I was trying to stay away from it because I've read it can screw with your emotions a fair bit, and not in a good way haha.

Ill look into N2Guard for sure. Any reason you'd choose the test over the sust? I'm only asking because it comes in 10ml 250mg vials and that means I'd have to buy a 3rd vial for just the extra 2 weeks, plus spend the extra on pins. Thanks again!

If you would rather use Nolva than Clomid, that is perfectly fine. Most people have more problems with side effects from Nolva than Clomid, but everyone has their preference.

If you would rather use Sustanon, there is no problem with that either

Ok good deal. I have always had good results with Nolva in my past cycles, the ones I ran 6-8 years ago before I went into a tailspin. Am being careful about the addictive personality thing. Looks like I am going to have to use Sustanon, my source for the test bugged out on me, and I trust my Sustanon source very much. I know if even one vial gets broken it will be replaced free of charge. So I'll go Sustanon 1-12 500mg, Dbol 1-4 30mg, N2Guard, and for PCT I'm going to use Nolva, Aromasin, Ostarine, and either Test Stack 17 or LGI Rehab...I'm testing the Rehab out on my current cycle so we will see how it does, it's quite a bit cheaper than test stack 17. Thanks for the help guys! Exactly what I needed.

"You want a complete recover and you want it to occur quickly"

Another reason to drop the decca

Top Bottom