Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First HGH Cycle - Help

4UI max? what hyge is that? ill be using black top original Hygene, I was planning to go upto 8UI... jesus i wont be able to handle 2 UI if you guys cant do 4 lol.

Did your autocorrect make Hygetropin into Hygene? Cause I've never heard of Hygene's.

Lol im sure we are all talking about hygetropin. My hygetropin are green tops bro.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using EliteFitness

I've used gh at 2 iu a day for months at a time, 4iu aday for months, and so on as much as 10 iu a day mixing im and sub q. At 2 iu great for helping shed any extra bf, at 4 or above I can't tell the difference it just packs on lean muscle mass. I like to hit it first thing in the morning sub q then if pwo in the muscle group I just worked. If youre going to carry it in your car and hit it in parking lot you better be cool. Either have your prescrib on you or be super cool. Controlled subst. In a syringe not a good idea in public places, easier to rush home. I know I take mine to the gym when I do im pwo but I have a scribe. Plus im shots will not spot grow any muscles! You can't inject it in your biceps and it will make just them grow it goes all thru your system repairing and rebuilding cells, all cells. Sub q will give the same results as im it's just a different delv. route. There that's from someone with 3 yrs of experience with it. It's great it's the shit it will pack on lean and I do mean lean muscle mass and no sides ! But it's very expensive if your getting pharma grade and it takes time to start to see results but they are results and gains that you keep due to all lean growth. How's that for some answers on gh.

@tectime

Thanks! That's just made me want to start the hgh right now haha, I have a 200IU Hygetropin kit coming from my local source, if it's g2g I'm taking another 6 kits. And running for 8 months maybe even more..

Oh people refer to original Hygetroin as "hygene" at least many sources and other forums do.

Are there any long term sides when running hgh at 8-12 months I mean I know it can rarely cause alot... But commonly can it stunt natural hgh or test?

have you guys tried stacking any SARM's with HGH? unique has some good deals right now. i'm sure they would go well together

Defently would try that in the future.

How comes no where i selling Toremifene(Fareston) i cant see to find it anywhere, agguys, research chems, no where.. any ideas?

Top Bottom