Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First HGH Cycle - Help

Jay5001

Hello guys, Planning to start my HGH cycle next week. Need some help and advice on dosage, and which hgh to go for.

I can get Hygetropin (dr lins or the original) would this be suffcient for a first time user? I can get nordipens but the price is very high and would only be able to afford around 3UI ED.

If i get the Hyge im willing to do anything from 5IU to 10IU ED.

Stats are as follows
Cycles run: 1 test, 1 sust
Bodyweight: 189lbs
height 5"10
bodyfat: %14
years training: 3/half

My goal is to build some lean muscle mass whilst shredding a bit of bodyfat.. Also i wana stay anabolic, something to just help me as without gear i find it hard to put on size, even with a good diet. Ill be running the hgh for around 8 months, maybe even longer if i get good gains, Im planning to do a tren/test cycle 3-4 months in. Which i should gain some serious size right?

Any advice is greatly appricated! Thanks

This is the reason i joined these forums i thought for sure there would be highly knowledgeable ppl on here about HGH but iam not having any luck with replies, So far i have gathered from a few
"bros " 3IU a day on empty stomach with no carbs after which lends itself to some fasted steady state cardio but i have no idea if this is really the best way.... perhaps there is no best way....

Hello guys, Planning to start my HGH cycle next week. Need some help and advice on dosage, and which hgh to go for.

I can get Hygetropin (dr lins or the original) would this be suffcient for a first time user? I can get nordipens but the price is very high and would only be able to afford around 3UI ED.

If i get the Hyge im willing to do anything from 5IU to 10IU ED.

Stats are as follows
Cycles run: 1 test, 1 sust
Bodyweight: 189lbs
height 5"10
bodyfat: %14
years training: 3/half

My goal is to build some lean muscle mass whilst shredding a bit of bodyfat.. Also i wana stay anabolic, something to just help me as without gear i find it hard to put on size, even with a good diet. Ill be running the hgh for around 8 months, maybe even longer if i get good gains, Im planning to do a tren/test cycle 3-4 months in. Which i should gain some serious size right?

Any advice is greatly appricated! Thanks

At 24 I would imagine that you still have a decent amount of natural HGH out put so AVOID injections
near bed time when your body has its largest natural release. AM and PWO are best IMO.

Thanks for the replys

Yeah im planning to pin once per day in the mornings... Maybe 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon if it makes a big diffrence.

I know i cant see to get any decent advice anywhere, everyone seems to shy away from the HGH threads, I guess we need to run it and log it ourselves mate and let others know.. Im prepared to start a 8 month hygetropin cycle. Just wana make sure ill see decent gains and overall body compo change

Thanks for the replys

Yeah im planning to pin once per day in the mornings... Maybe 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon if it makes a big diffrence.

I know i cant see to get any decent advice anywhere, everyone seems to shy away from the HGH threads, I guess we need to run it and log it ourselves mate and let others know.. Im prepared to start a 8 month hygetropin cycle. Just wana make sure ill see decent gains and overall body compo change
yea i cant find any definitive info, Iam gonna go with 3iu in the AM and wait till a half hour to eat or dring my morning meal, iam going to stick with that 1 a day for now, if i decide to go PWO as well it will be 2IU so 5 IU total but iam thinking how that would work knowing it needs refrigeration and how fragile it is, i guess a cooler in the car is how to do this but even still seems too complicated thou, how are you guys doing PWO injects? in the parking lots?? Oh what is all the intramuscular iam now reading saying it it is better than sub-Q??? there has to be someone on here who knows or has an opinion HGH??

If you're going Hyges, 4iu's will probably be your max, you will have to gauge sides. I went up to 6iu's and couldn't handle it.

With 4iu's I do it this way.
1iu wake up (4am)
2iu PWO (7am) - consume no less than 60g of carbs right after, I usually do 80g
1iu pre-bed or pre-dinner depending on what I know is happening for the night

You want to pulsate your GH intake to mimic your natural pulsation, you don't want one large pule and then that's it if you take it all at once. If you do 4iu's its even better to break it up to 4 injections, it sounds like a lot but its not bad at all.

If you're going Hyges, 4iu's will probably be your max, you will have to gauge sides. I went up to 6iu's and couldn't handle it.

With 4iu's I do it this way.
1iu wake up (4am)
2iu PWO (7am) - consume no less than 60g of carbs right after, I usually do 80g
1iu pre-bed or pre-dinner depending on what I know is happening for the night

You want to pulsate your GH intake to mimic your natural pulsation, you don't want one large pule and then that's it if you take it all at once. If you do 4iu's its even better to break it up to 4 injections, it sounds like a lot but its not bad at all.
Well atleast there isnt alot of conflicting information :confused:

I have asked the same thing bra. You will never get a answer. I am currently 4 months into a hyge cycle. Been taking 4 iu daily. I can't handle anymore than that, my joints kill. I tried the hgh blast (8 iu post workout), but I couldn't even train because my joints hurt. Hyge is some potent stuff for the price man

Sent from my SGH-T769 using EliteFitness

4UI max? what hyge is that? ill be using black top original Hygene, I was planning to go upto 8UI... jesus i wont be able to handle 2 UI if you guys cant do 4 lol.

Top Bottom