Locoboto808
New member
What’s up guys
I’m starting my first cycle and could use some direction.
I have tren A and test that I was told to run at the same time.
I’m 43 6’1 and 180lbs.
I been locked in at the gym for about a year and my usual time is 230am before work.
My questions are:
Where’s a best spot to pin?
How much should I start off with?
Do I trirate up as go like Reta?
Do I pin the tren on one side of my body and test on the other or it doesn’t matter?
Sorry for all the newb questions. I am nervous about the side effects but am willing to take this step.
Thanks guys
I’m starting my first cycle and could use some direction.
I have tren A and test that I was told to run at the same time.
I’m 43 6’1 and 180lbs.
I been locked in at the gym for about a year and my usual time is 230am before work.
My questions are:
Where’s a best spot to pin?
How much should I start off with?
Do I trirate up as go like Reta?
Do I pin the tren on one side of my body and test on the other or it doesn’t matter?
Sorry for all the newb questions. I am nervous about the side effects but am willing to take this step.
Thanks guys

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 













