Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

guesswho

Hi all, well I am just going through my first cycle (still only in the second week) and I wonder if you can help. Started with deca and anabol and towards the end I'm gona use some glen. I'd like to ask on how to train? Hard everyday or what please suggest. Also I know that I must eat a lot but I don't want to put fat as well, any suggestions on this? Finally when should I expect to see any real results?
Thanks in advance guys...

I think it's quite stupid asking that in your second week of your cycle. You should have done some(a lot) research and trained at least so long that you knew how to work out and eat during a cycle(and when you're off) before you bought roids. Guess you're not that experienced, am I right?:rolleyes:

Well, now you're on so I can just as well help you out.

Many guys think "I never get overtrained when i'm on AS", that's not true. Don't you work out more than 5 days a week. Most guys I've talked to say 4 is the best(all muscles once a week). And have short work outs, 1 hour is good. Variation is good. Work out HARD!

Try eat 2-3grams of protein per. kg. If you're trying to bulk up to get maximal musclegrowth, then you MUST gain some fat too... But if you think you get too much, then you cut down on the calories(eat the same quantity of protein).

If you don't know anything about training, why are you even taking juice? Your time would be better spent learning and improving your training. Your body would respond much better both naturally and juiced.

Top Bottom