Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

Flash421

Age-23
Weight-180
Training-3years hard 2years on and off
BF-14/15%

Week 1-10 250mg test e
Week 1-4 25mg dbol
Pct- unleashed and post cycle

I wanted to keep my first cycle simple and low dosage so I can see how my body reacts to it. Any criticism is welcome and would like to here sugestions on what to do next cycle.

P.S eat very clean and lift 4-5 days a week for 2 hours.

Am very new to using aas so like I said feel free to tell me what you think good or bad

I'd bump the test to 500mg wk (split pins) I would also take some Ai through out cycle.. But if you want to know how ur body reacts to aas most ppl would advise you to go with dbol 4 a first cycle

Thanks for the suggestion bro how long do you think I should run a dbol only cycle, and would I just run my same pct for it?

Heard Good things on both pcts unleashed and post cycle were easier to get for me...you think novla and clomid would be better for this cycle...open to suggestions on both sides

Heard Good things on both pcts unleashed and post cycle were easier to get for me...you think novla and clomid would be better for this cycle...open to suggestions on both sides

Where did you hear good things about them? Hahaha

Nolva and clomid and hcg have all been used successfully for years and years. It's definitely the first thing that people go to when structuring a pct.
Except people on this board.

you read 10 other forums you'll find clomid nolva and HCG being advised. you go to one, you'll find half advising clomid/nolva/hcg , half advising unleashed and 'post cycle'

Where did you hear good things about them? Hahaha

Nolva and clomid and hcg have all been used successfully for years and years. It's definitely the first thing that people go to when structuring a pct.
Except people on this board.

YEAH! and do you know Why? Because they Work without the Crappy sides that Clomid /nova offer. Years ago i would have said you were crazy if i used that kind of talk, but after over 35 yrs I kept an open mind and can honestly endorse those products better than SERMS!

I ment I've heard good things on all the products mentioned..unleashed,clomid ect. I was asking for advice from ppl that have used both

I know what you meant flash, and what I'm saying is you hear good things about clomid/nolva/hcg EVERYWHERE. where else do you hear such rave reviews about the other stuff?.
Just saying, these are things I'd be taking into considerations. and the motivations of why you hear good things about stuff

Top Bottom