Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

edenaplle33

Hello everyone,

I want to start taking test. I am 41 15% body fat and I have good training history. Now I am getting older I want to have a better body so my wife will still want this D. I may have got a little bigger and our sex has decreased. Wats a good dose I can take that will give me good results and the cardio to make her squirt all day long ?

Hello everyone,

I want to start taking test. I am 41 15% body fat and I have good training history. Now I am getting older I want to have a better body so my wife will still want this D. I may have got a little bigger and our sex has decreased. Wats a good dose I can take that will give me good results and the cardio to make her squirt all day long ?

Which is it? 15% is normal

run blood work first man.

also you are over rating what steroids do. they don't turn you into an animal in bed.. in fact quite the contrary if you look into it a lot of guys fuck up your hormones with steroids especially when they come off of them.

you reasoning and understanding of steroids is horrible... i think you have no idea what steroids will actually do for you...

The fact that you said "so my wife still wants this D", makes me want to help you, lol. I just dont think jumping on test will ensure that. First thing would be to adjust diet and get down to the size you want to be (and she wants), which is subjective. Once there and you are consistent I would look at adding test. You should go to the doctor for blood work first though to see what your baseline numbers are.

you reasoning and understanding of steroids is horrible... i think you have no idea what steroids will actually do for you...

Bump this...............................

Top Bottom