Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle

BillyBigFella

Hi guys im looking for a bit of info i'v done quite a bit of Research before I rush in, im looking to run a cycle of sustanon 250 for 10 weeks 500mg Monday-Thursday, Not sure weather just to run it on it's own or with deca or with D-bol. Ect Ect.?

34yrs
6ft 4''
198lbs

Last edited:
For a first cycle you should just stick with something like;

1-12 Test e 500 mg a week, split in 2

you will make great gains, and will also know for sure how your body handles this AAS.

The big problem with Sustanon as a first cycle is it is a blend of 4 compounds, so if you have a bad reaction, you won't know what it is from.

Make sure you have your PCT all lined up before starting the cycle as well. Do a little more research, then post your cycle idea with PCT for more feedback.

For a first cycle you should just stick with something like;

1-12 Test e 500 mg a week, split in 2

you will make great gains, and will also know for sure how your body handles this AAS.

The big problem with Sustanon as a first cycle is it is a blend of 4 compounds, so if you have a bad reaction, you won't know what it is from.

Make sure you have your PCT all lined up before starting the cycle as well. Do a little more research, then post your cycle idea with PCT for more feedback.

Thanks Budd yes I plan to have my PCT in placed before anything starts. so 250 mg x 2 of Test e for the full 12 weeks nothing else with that.?

I personaly love Sus it's really the only Test i like to use..For your first cycle you would be good with doing just 250 a week for 10 weeks..And have the rst for anothe cylce down the road. On of my earlier cycles I did 250 of Sus alone and had great results

Top Bottom