Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle - What should I take?

Supercomputer

Hi everyone, I am a new member :)

Lifting for 6 years consistently, 32 years old. Diet and training in check, feel I've hit a plateau, :) So I decided it's time to bring it to the next level.

Anyways, I was thinking of taking something with keepable gains and low in side effects like Anavar along with Test of course.

But lately I've been thinking if D-bol would be a better choice. Granted it has less keepability but more overall gains. It's also cheaper, but more side effect risky.

So what stack will leave with more after the cycle? Test+Var or Test+Dianabol?

I plan to have an anti estrogen by my side as well as doing pct of course.

Also I've been told I should use short ester Test Propionate as a first cycle so it will be gone sooner in case of bad side effects. As for doses I think of going low (250/w) at first in case of acne etc and then increase it over time. Your thoughts?

Thank you :)

You could run either one.. Really just depends on what your goals are.

I would run Test E or C at 500mg/week.

"Granted it has less keepability but more overall gains"

Gains are based YOU, keeping them is based on a strong PCT

Test E or C for a 1st cycle is tried and true. I feel like you can go with 350 mg's a week/10-12 weeks.

What do you know about OCT & PCT?

Test E or C for a 1st cycle is tried and true. I feel like you can go with 350 mg's a week/10-12 weeks.

I like these cycle thoughts as well.
My early cycles were only 250mg every
5-7 days and I made fantastic gains.

I like these cycle thoughts as well.
My early cycles were only 250mg every
5-7 days and I made fantastic gains.

:beer:

Yes, I will post my PCT as soon as I know what stuff I can get my hands to and ask for suggestions :)

Ah, so you reccomend test enth or test C. Is there any specific reason not to go with prop besides having to inject more frequently. Is the pain of prop really that worse? What about possible sides, is prop any safer due to shorter half life?

One crazy question; I know it is said testosterone should be the base of all cycles, but I hear so many people doing Anavar alone and being fine..What about trying only Var first and then start test if I notice a shutdown/negative sides of surpression?

Prop can be very painful for some, so much that it is not ideal for a first cycle. A lot of labs make Test Ace now, or TPA, which is almost pip free, so if you wanted to go with a shorter ester with more frequent pinning, you could look into those.

A Var only cycle will leave you disappointed. Either go with Test, or Test and Var.

You could run either one.. Really just depends on what your goals are.

I would run Test E or C at 500mg/week.

I assume you mean bulk or cut :) I do not plan to do either one, just a slight recomp at maintenece calories. I was only wondering what will leave me with more once the cycle is over. Asuming proper PCT and everything :)

Honesty, the results would probably end up about the same. Test and Dbol will give you more results in the beginning, and Test and Var would give you more results toward the back end.

Prop can be very painful for some, so much that it is not ideal for a first cycle. A lot of labs make Test Ace now, or TPA, which is almost pip free, so if you wanted to go with a shorter ester with more frequent pinning, you could look into those.

A Var only cycle will leave you disappointed. Either go with Test, or Test and Var.

Bump. E/C is tried and true. You CAN run prop but no need to re-invent the wheel.

Top Bottom