Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Test Prop and Winny

troy645

Hey everyone,

Im getting ready to take my first cycle and wanted to get some feedback.
Im 26 years old 155lbs 5'5 and around 10% percent body fat. My goals are to gain about 10lbs or more of solid muscle and increase strength. Currently Im squatting 365x1 bench 285x1 and deadlift 375x1.

I was planning on running a cycle of test prop along with winny (injectable)

I was thinking about running test prop at 100mgs every 3rd day for 8 weeks and running the winny at 50mgs every 3rd day for first 4 weeks then bumping to 100mg for the last 4 weeks.

Post cycle- Nolvadex, forma, hcgenerate

This is my first time posting and first cycle so any feedback is apreciated

With the half lifes of your drugs you would be much better off running prop ED or EOD otherwise you will be on a hormanal rollercoaster. Im not 100% sure on the half life of injectable winny so i cant help. Also for your goals i would say that a longer ester test would be better esp. It being your fist cycle and it will cut your pinning in half.

Thanks man I appreciate the feedback, I will switch to EOD. Also any recommendation on when to start post cycle? It looks like a lot of people say to start one week after you cycle is completely over

If running test prop just wait 2 days post cycle. I still think for your goals and experience a longer ester test would be better.

Ive personally ran this exact cycle as my first cycle. And it was a big mistake for me.. the winny dries you out and the prop makes you stronger quickly. Its an injury waiting to happen. I tore my bicep badly on this cycle. so definitely be mindful of that.. imo unless you are already pretty lean,winstol is a waste of money. Ditch it and put that money into more test or masterone. Just my experience thought

Top Bottom