Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle, Test E

Morkidus

Hi all,

I have recently started my Test E cycle.
I'm an ecto, pretty skinny, Age: 21, Weight: 54.2 kg.

I'm ONLY taking 2 shots of 250 per week of Testabolin on Mondays and Thursdays ( Test E) for 10 weeks.

My questions are is there a chance I can end up sterile? Are there any steps to counterfeit the sterility effect? What should be my PCT and when should it start? Week 12? immediately?

Thank you in advance,
Newbie. ^^

Horrible horrible idea.. your only 120 lbs you literally have no muscle whatsoever.. If you can't gain muscle then your diet or training or both must be shit..

Post your diet and we'll help. But i will not have any part in a kid taking steroids

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Hi all,

I have recently started my Test E cycle.
I'm an ecto, pretty skinny, Age: 21, Weight: 54.2 kg.

I'm ONLY taking 2 shots of 250 per week of Testabolin on Mondays and Thursdays ( Test E) for 10 weeks.

My questions are is there a chance I can end up sterile? Are there any steps to counterfeit the sterility effect? What should be my PCT and when should it start? Week 12? immediately?

Thank you in advance,
Newbie. ^^

Yes there is a chance you could end up sterile. Most of the time it's reversible but I've known people worried go to a sperm bank and have some sperm frozen just in case. And what the hell are you thinking not having PCT lined up before your cycle? Stupid move. Also your 21 at 54.2kg? Are you fucking joking? You shouldn't have ever touched AAS cause you are the poster boy for NOT READY YET!

~johnycoolnuts~

My diet is 4 litters of Milk per day (GOMAD) with protein shakes as well as shakes of banana strawberries creatine monohydrate and honey in the morning along with oatmeal. During the day I eat about 5-6 times, medium sized meals ( Medium sized in the looks of a regular person not a skinny person) mainly carbs and protein. My protein intake per day totals to about north of 200gs or protein with a carb intake of north of 3000.

I don't gain weight quickly. Pre-Test E, i can lift for a Dumbell chest press of about 30 kgs per hand, properly with correct form. Biceps about 15 kgs per hand and triceps around 20 kgs per hand, back about 100 kgs for Lat pull downs. Declined Sitting leg press about 80-90 kg per leg.

Giving general numbers to give you an idea. I am muscular skinny, not flat.

I've been told for PCT to take Clomid or Nova starting Week 12. I was just seeking more advice regarding this issue as it is my first cycle and I am worried about ending up sterile. But as I've heard thats when Clomid/Nova quick in to reverse the test e effects.

I'm planning on only doing this cycle and discontinuing it after PCT.

You shouldn't have ever touched AAS cause you are the poster boy for NOT READY YET!

But he did. And now he's looking for advice on PCT. That's really all he needs to hear.

I understand someone asking "wat do 4 1st cycle", but he's asking for specific advice regarding his PCT, and is getting the normal "SHUNT B DOIN DAT" thing. You guys are extremely wise - just share some of the wisdom relevant to his question.

Hcg 500iu week 7-10
Hcg 1000iu week 10-12
Clomid
Unleashed
Hcgenerate
DAA
Nolva if you like but I hate it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Because he shouldn't be "doin' that" that's the answer......if he bought a gun and said "I need to know how to go up to the clock tower and pick a few people off" would you tell him how to do it?

OP you have now business whatsoever considering juice....how can you possibly start a cycle at your age, with those stats, obviously very little homework, and NO PCT?

And before you come back at me with some bullshit attitude; you can be pissed off all you want....if I save you a shit load of health problems and long term damage to your body you can hate my guts for the rest of your life

Because he shouldn't be "doin' that" that's the answer......if he bought a gun and said "I need to know how to go up to the clock tower and pick a few people off" would you tell him how to do it?

OP you have now business whatsoever considering juice....how can you possibly start a cycle at your age, with those stats, obviously very little homework, and NO PCT?

And before you come back at me with some bullshit attitude; you can be pissed off all you want....if I save you a shit load of health problems and long term damage to your body you can hate my guts for the rest of your life

Did you just compare doing AAS on HIMSELF to shooting people and potentially killing them?

If the kids diet is really that good, and he's that strong at that weight... let him do steroids. He's 21, he's old enough to make his own decisions. Should he be doing it? Of course not... it's a bad idea. But it's so openly discussed here, how could he ever get that impression.

If you're doing test e for 10 weeks, start your PCT at week 12. Nolva and Clomid for 4 weeks is recommended. I'd check with a few others about dosing it though. Plenty of threads if you search Nolva/Clomid PCT dose (not just this forum either, ie google). People also strongly recommend HCG from weeks 4-10, 250iu's twice a week to help keep testicles normal.

Monitor your body for bad changes. Everyone reacts different to these drugs. Have an AI on hand for fighting gyno. Popular products are Aromasin and Letro. Letro is the most powerful but also has the most sides. Some people take it regularly to prevent gyno from even happening while others take it once they feel their nipples becoming sensitive or puffy.

Good luck! Report back progress!

Did you just compare doing AAS on HIMSELF to shooting people and potentially killing them?
If the kids diet is really that good, and he's that strong at that weight... let him do steroids. He's 21, he's old enough to make his own decisions. Should he be doing it? Of course not... it's a bad idea. But it's so openly discussed here, how could he ever get that impression.

If you're doing test e for 10 weeks, start your PCT at week 12. Nolva and Clomid for 4 weeks is recommended. I'd check with a few others about dosing it though. Plenty of threads if you search Nolva/Clomid PCT dose (not just this forum either, ie google). People also strongly recommend HCG from weeks 4-10, 250iu's twice a week to help keep testicles normal.

Monitor your body for bad changes. Everyone reacts different to these drugs. Have an AI on hand for fighting gyno. Popular products are Aromasin and Letro. Letro is the most powerful but also has the most sides. Some people take it regularly to prevent gyno from even happening while others take it once they feel their nipples becoming sensitive or puffy.

Good luck! Report back progress!

No.

Top Bottom