Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle Test Cyp & dbol HELP

roost5o

Hello everyone, I'll start off by saying that I'm 22 years old, 6'2 & 203 lbs. I have just recently started my test and dbol cycle, been on it for 2 weeks now. I'm pinning 250 mg of cypionate every Monday and Thursday along with 40 mg of dbol a day. FWI I have the liquid oral dbol which I thought would have been a waste considering I have never heard of such a thing. But I threw that thought out the window the first week b/c within just one week my muscles have gotten more full and blockier & strength gains have gone up a tad bit. Week two was this times 2. So far so good. Question is, how long till the test kicks in and what will I experience then? Will the bloat simmer down? And when my cycle ends, how much should I expect to keep in muscle/gains speaking. I have clomid & nolva for PCT. any advice on anything would be greatly appreciated!
- josh

Test cyp has a half life of 7.5 days so it'll reach peak blood hormone levels around 3-4 weeks into your cycle.

Are you using an AI with your cycle? If you aren't, you need to start using one ASAP. An AI will prevent testosterone from converting into estrogen and prevent side effects like gyno and water retention. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage. You can order it from ag-guys.com.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom