Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle sarms t-stack

Jbo367

Im looking at ordering up a sarms triple stack as a first cycle to help me cut some fat and add lean muscle. I have been researching them and what I've read sounds like it's exactly what I'm looking for just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with the triple stack from sarms1 and if you do would you say it was worth the money first off and post your begging and ending stats. Rats are currently 215 and guessing 17-20 % bf running a 8 weeks triple stack I would like to get down to a sure 15% Bf and add some good muscle just a nice little boost to get me closer to where I am heading. Is this an attainable goal for this cycle? Thanks for the responses. Also are there any discount codes out for sarms1 right now?

You can get buy two get one free or buy three get two free from sarms1 right now, which will save you tremendously on your triple stack. It would be best to run this 12 weeks but 8 weeks will also be very good

SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Ostarine 25mg ED
S4 50mg ED
GW 20mg ED
N2guard
HCGenerate

Mini-PCT afterwards with Test Stack or HCGENERATE ES.

Test stack codes:

PHONE241 Buy 2 get 1 FREE
ACTNOW30 30% off
HZI7WTBZ 20% off

Discount codes can be used at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Im looking at ordering up a sarms triple stack as a first cycle to help me cut some fat and add lean muscle. I have been researching them and what I've read sounds like it's exactly what I'm looking for just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with the triple stack from sarms1 and if you do would you say it was worth the money first off and post your begging and ending stats. Rats are currently 215 and guessing 17-20 % bf running a 8 weeks triple stack I would like to get down to a sure 15% Bf and add some good muscle just a nice little boost to get me closer to where I am heading. Is this an attainable goal for this cycle? Thanks for the responses. Also are there any discount codes out for sarms1 right now?

Yes your goals are very attainable on a sarms cycle but diet plays a huge key in it!

sarms1 dont have discount codes.All the sales prices are listed on their website and they are always running a sale.

Awesome bros thanks for the responses. I am playing the waiting game now my sarms triple stack is ordered. I'm pretty pumped about running this have read nothing but good things about it. It's going to be an 8 week run I have been working on perfecting my diet the last few weeks and have been feeling pretty solid about it. Training has been pretty tight switching split next week and dialing everything in I figure 3 more weeks I will have everything in line and ready to start the stack. Wish me luck!

Top Bottom