Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle results + pics

aj13

Hello all.

Firstly thank to you all for the knowledge you have shared, it has been priceless and I've learnt a shitload. I first came on EF about a year before I started my cycle. A few of the vets told me even though i was 23 to wait at least 12 months before I started because I was too light.

Anywho I wait a year, researched, spoke to knowledgable friends and then started.

In january I weighed the lightest Id weighed in a long time. I naturally walked around at about 68 kg (149 lbs) but because I was boxing my trainer made me cut to 63kg (138lbs). Now at this stage I was all bone and muscle. Not Big muscle but training in a thai boxing gym 6 nights a week, all core strength.

Heres a photo of what I looked like:

GetAttachment-1aspx.jpg

Anyway, after training and receiving a few to many kicks, I fractured my hip. I decided to focus on bulking and doing weights. i still box but only a few times a week for cardio.

over the next few months I put on about 5kg (15lbs) naturally with dieting and weights (Up to 68kg) which is what I should have been naturally.

Cycle: I was doing 400mg test cyp per week for 10 weeks, wednesday/saturday jabs. Had carbs around 400grams and protein at 250 grams per day. Had letro on hand, and nolva, HCGenerate, Test Recovery Stack, Unleashed, for PCT and SARMS to bridge.

weeks 1 - 3. Here I didnt notice to much. By week 2 I was getting slightly oilier skin, Horniness kicking in and that was about it. Week 3 was when I first noticed strength increases.

week2.jpg

GetAttachment-2aspx.jpg

week 4 - 8. This was the peak, in terms of noticeable gains and sense of well being, My strength was going up astronomically. I was getting stronger every week and my muscles were noticably bigger, however I also put on substantial body fat and water weight. Apart from my gf bitching about how she likes skinny 6 pack fags and boxers bodies and hates beefcakes - I was LOVING every minute of it. It was the hornyness, the strength, the size and the overall sense of well being. I kept researching and kept eating and training right. I'll note that through out the cycle I ONLY did weights. No cardio. this was because I didnt need to rip down anymore I was all skin and bone before hand.

week4.jpg

week61.jpg

I made A major rookie mistake at this stage in the cycle and accidentally started taking the letro at .25 of a mL, instead of .25 of a mG. arghhhh. so as you can imagine I was VERY moody, emotional, sensitive, depressed and pretty much acting like a bitch... and I had know idea why, i thought the test had suddenly made me all hormonal... now everyone told me to taper it off when I told them how much i was accidentally taken, but I didnt. I just stopped. And then the emotional sides stopped and all was good.... on the bright side at least I've got it left over for next cycle.

Weeks 8 - 10. Well because I loaded at week 3 just to speed things up a bit I really only had 9.5 weeks, and then because I didnt do EXACTLY the precise 1ml per injection it ended up lasting 9 weeks (i guess .1 ml out, give or take over 10 weeks adds up). It was at this stage that my strength didnt increase too much more but I was at my largest phsyically. I had successfully moved from 63 kg a few months before cycle to 68 kg naturally. About 3 weeks after my last shot when I had noticably lost water weight (especially in the face) I was 75kg, which makes a total increase of a bit over 7kg or 15+ lbs. I have put on a small amount of body fat too.

week5.jpg

week7.jpg

week8.jpg

PCT & SARMS.
For PCT I saw my doc and he wrote me a script for nolva,.alongside the nolva as mentioned above I had my TRS, Unleashed, HCGenerate and SARMS. Now I know people told me to wait until after PCT until I start sarms because it is ARGUABLY suppressive. However being the eager beginner that I am, I just ran sarms 3 weeks after my shot alongside PCT.

Firstly I would like to use this time to give props to need2 on his great advice and solid products. Now I havnt done a cycle without his products obviously, but I can say I didn’t have what people describe as test crash, my strength never dropped heaps, I wasn’t overly emotional and I still had my sex drive (although it did still drop a bit). HCGenerate and Unleashed seemed to work well together. Im currently 3 weeks into my PCT and everything is going great, except im getting pimples! Arghh. My smooth skin ;-) has gone pimply on my forhead (which is most annoying but not TOOO bad), shoulders, and chest. Now its not everywhere, it just a few big bad red ones.

Im going to get my bloods done in about 3 weeks and will post my results then. Im looking forward to my next cutting cycle which will most probably be around 16 weeks of 300mg/week cyp _+ finish off with 4 – 6 weeks of winny.

BEFORE (March)
beforeprecycle.jpg

MID CYCLE (bloat haha)
afterbloat.jpg

Whats your height? I think you could of waited and gained another 20 + pounds naturally.

Steroid gains come and go. But the ones you make your base with naturally will stick with you. :chomp:

Top Bottom