Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle PCT

br2380

My first cycle is coming to an end and I'm looking for some advice on a proper PCT. Here is what it looked like:

1/2 CC Test once a week
50 mg var daily

10 weeks

Thanks

I would not worry about PCT with that little amount of gear you did. I would take 8 to 10 weeks off and train hard and next time plan a little better.

I would take atlesat some clomid, anavar at 50mg alone can shut you down if you ran it for 10 weeks adding test to that dont help much either, so i would take 50mg clomid for 3 weeks and 20mg nolvadex for 4 weeks.
Next time plan ahead before you start your cycle.

hard to help you without stats.

also its likely that whatever 'gains' you had during this disaster of a cycle will slowly trend away over the next couple months especially without a pct in place. what a waste of money .. var is pricey shit, to waste it like this is sad

hard to help you without stats.

also its likely that whatever 'gains' you had during this disaster of a cycle will slowly trend away over the next couple months especially without a pct in place. what a waste of money .. var is pricey shit, to waste it like this is sad

Couldnt he keep most of his gains with a proper PCT in place?

Top Bottom