Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle: PCT question

Hyooj

I'm running test e @ 500mg/week with arimidex at .25/eod for 10 weeks.

This is what I'm doing for PCT:

Unleashed
Post Cycle
Nolva

My question is should I run nolva at 40/40/20/20 or should I lower the nolva because I'm also running the other supplements as well. Or would it be even better to just run nolva 40/40/20/20 and just save the Unleashed/PC for after? Thanks.

I'm running test e @ 500mg/week with arimidex at .25/eod for 10 weeks.

This is what I'm doing for PCT:

Unleashed
Post Cycle
Nolva

My question is should I run nolva at 40/40/20/20 or should I lower the nolva because I'm also running the other supplements as well. Or would it be even better to just run nolva 40/40/20/20 and just save the Unleashed/PC for after? Thanks.

Nolva is a poor chice, it decreases GH and IGF production. Use this insted:

-1000ius HCG for five days starting day after last injection.
-50 mg clomid for four weeks
-12.5mg ED for 6 weeks.
-3g of vitamin C split into 3 doses per day

WTF is Unleashed & Post Cycle some type of OTC thing?

Nolva is a poor chice, it decreases GH and IGF production. Use this insted:

-1000ius HCG for five days starting day after last injection.
-50 mg clomid for four weeks
-12.5mg ED for 6 weeks.
-3g of vitamin C split into 3 doses per day

WTF is Unleashed & Post Cycle some type of OTC thing?

Unleashed and Post Cycle are OTC, however as far as many on this board are concerned they are just as effective..

I myself have always used Nolv. w/ HCG and Post cycle for my pct... and I have no complaints...

Unleashed and Post Cycle are OTC, however as far as many on this board are concerned they are just as effective..

I myself have always used Nolv. w/ HCG and Post cycle for my pct... and I have no complaints...

I HIGHLY doubt that, I would like to see some studies done on it showing the effectiveness, but those probably don't exist.

If that works for you then keep on using it, but, nolva is scientifically proven in trials to lower GH and IGF-1. That is the worst thing to have happen while going through a PCT.

I HIGHLY doubt that, I would like to see some studies done on it showing the effectiveness, but those probably don't exist.

If that works for you then keep on using it, but, nolva is scientifically proven in trials to lower GH and IGF-1. That is the worst thing to have happen while going through a PCT.

You highly doubt that it's as good or ????

Many ppl don't like clomid for PCT either... It's what works for you... Many ppl have used Nolv. for PCt and have been quite happy w/ the results...

Perhaps w/ your pluthera of knowledge you could provide us with some links to these "scientifc studies".

OUt of curiousity, what have you yourself used for PCT? Good Results. Yes/No? Keep smost of your gains?

For what it's worth, I'm not pushing Post Cycle or anything.. Just relaying information and personal opinion based on my own personal experience..

@ 6'0 228Lb and 12%BF I figure I'm doing something right! :)

You highly doubt that it's as good or ????

Many ppl don't like clomid for PCT either... It's what works for you... Many ppl have used Nolv. for PCt and have been quite happy w/ the results...

Perhaps w/ your pluthera of knowledge you could provide us with some links to these "scientifc studies".

OUt of curiousity, what have you yourself used for PCT? Good Results. Yes/No? Keep smost of your gains?

For what it's worth, I'm not pushing Post Cycle or anything.. Just relaying information and personal opinion based on my own personal experience..

@ 6'0 228Lb and 12%BF I figure I'm doing something right! :)

A lot of variables are in play here, first how old are you and how many cycles have you done? As you continue to get older and cycle more it gets more difficult to recover your HPTA, if you're under 30 just give it time you'll see for yourself.

All I said was that I would like to see studies done on these OTC products.

As for me when I did PCT I did this:

500ius HCG (while on cycle from day one) twice a week if running less than a gram a week and 3 times a week if at a gram or above. 50mg clomid ED for four weeks and 12.5mg aromasin for cycles under a gram ED and 25mg ED if over a gram. Ran this from day one of cycle until 2 weeks after clomid. I also did 8ius insulin as well as 4ius GH ed. Yes, I kept almost everything.

Personally, I will just trust what is tried and true, these PCT drugs are ment to help you recover from 10-12 week cycles, any longer than that and you start having real issues.

Why would you use nolva if it inhibits your recovery? That makes no sense.

Top Bottom