Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle, Need some advice, thanks!

Majorparts

Well Ive been looking into steroids for a while now but finally decided to sign up and post because i want to possibly get serious. Im 19 5'11 and aprox 150lbs, I usually take in about 2.5-2.8k callories/day and if its a heavy workout day ill take aprox 80g of protien that day. Im looking to mostly shape up and get hard well toned muscle, not looking to much to bulk up and look super ripped.

Current Idea for a cycle: approx 6-8 weeks on Anavar starting w/ 20mg (approx clinical dose for my body wieght) and stepping it up 5mg/week or every other week (want to stop ramping up at aprox 40-50mg because the cost will begin to get riddiculous)

PCT: Im looking at taking Nolvadex for approx 3-4 weeks at 20mg per day. If this cycle sounds horrible please tell me, and im sorry for sounding ignorant....

If you think i need a whole new cycle that would be more suited for what I want (more efficiant and harder muscles not bigger and more ripped) than please feel free to suggest it, but I would preffer to keep the steroids in oral form. Ive also found some places to find the roids I mentioned, but if you could PM me (or put it in the discussion) with links to anything you mention, that would be great too, thanks!

Well right off the bat I can tell you and many others will tell you this on this board that you are to young to start using steroids. Your body is still growing and your natural hormone and test levels are still rising naturally. No reason to start taking something to mess them up permanently just for a month or two of hard muscles..Keep researching keep eating and keep lifting, your time will come..Its just not now....Take it from me, I took them at 19 and messed myself up..real low sex drive..think about it..as a guy it reallys eats away at you.trust me.

Sorry bro, but as the rules state we cannot give you any aas advice, due to your age. I can however give you some really good advice I didn't get till I was 25. At the ripe young age of 19 you got a bunch of test already roamin free, which makes your goal of gettin "Super Ripped" so much easier. Ok so here's the advice. "Building a beach body starts in the kitchen, not in the gym" I don't know who said it, but up until last september, I was a so so looking individual with a bodyfat %age of 14. Not bad, but definitely not where I wanted to be. Then I joined this board, and I'm now 7% bodyfat! I've learned from some of the badasses on here and threw personal experimenting with what works and what doesn't. DIETING IS PARAMOUNT! It always works! Now before I go and start throwin diet advice at you with some training advice, I gotta know that you're willing to put off the steroids talk till you're at least 21? Plus, the extra two years of Natty training will help your first cycle by leaps and bounds. What say ye?

Well looks like Im not going to get advice for a while than, not too big of a deal since it was just sort of an idea Id been tossing around for a while, but if it would affect long term sex drive id much rather wait 2 years... anyways if you guys had suggestion for good supplements that would be great too. In the past I took the Whey gold and now when i workout I usually take isopure pre and post-workout. any supplements that people have found effective? (I might also move this to the supplements board but thought i might as well post this here anyways)

and When i read the rules and anabolics 101 it said under 18 and they wouldnt give advice and under 21 was frowned upon, so i wasnt trying to break any rules here, sorry.

Well looks like Im not going to get advice for a while than, not too big of a deal since it was just sort of an idea Id been tossing around for a while, but if it would affect long term sex drive id much rather wait 2 years... anyways if you guys had suggestion for good supplements that would be great too. In the past I took the Whey gold and now when i workout I usually take isopure pre and post-workout. any supplements that people have found effective? (I might also move this to the supplements board but thought i might as well post this here anyways)

and When i read the rules and anabolics 101 it said under 18 and they wouldnt give advice and under 21 was frowned upon, so i wasnt trying to break any rules here, sorry.

Non of us are chastising you bro, we are here to help. Don't look at it as a all or nothing thing if you can't use AAS right now.

What are your goals anyway, I know you want to get ripped and a little more muscular, but what's that in #'s? Like what are your stats, and what do you want to eventually hit in a given time frame?

well for actual stats I would have to find like a measuring tape and take my chest size and stuff, or you could mean lifting stats (unsure)... Anyways what Im mostly looking for is getting back in good shape because Im moving back to LA and I really want to get back into parkour which requires a lot of really efficiant but compact muscle, that would be in about 6 months though. Im trying to bench aprox 1 1/2x my body wieght, but i KNOW theres no way in hell Id get that in 6 months, thats just a long term goal (I bench about 165 now) in 6 months im basically looking to get some pretty well defined abbs back and get my upper body looking good again. for the last month ive been pretty good about working out 3-4 times a week and jogging on a daily basis, and im hoping that ive been giving myself enough time to recover. I also actually filled in my profise some so that might help you a bit with stats.

Youre too young, if you are under 21, the oil in the AAS will make your dingy fall off, no joke.....

Ok, maybe it was a joke, but use these 2-3 years to research the crap outs AAS before using it. It could seriously affect libido. Plus you natural test production is sky high!! You can easily gain permanent muscle at 10+ lbs a year. listen to us smart guys, we are only saying this to help, not hurt you.

Hey Major, I'm going to be sending you a PM. I've got some Ideas for you. I took a look at your height and weight, and I know there is some serious gains we can make without havin you juice.

Hey Major, I'm going to be sending you a PM. I've got some Ideas for you. I took a look at your height and weight, and I know there is some serious gains we can make without havin you juice.

Rick's a great member!
I used to be 150 at 6'2", lol in high school, so I know if can be done! And my diet sucked!! 10 lbs every year throughout highschool, trained hard and ate!
You can Kill it!!!

Hey brother hope this helps. Its already been said but hopefully another post will help solidify the point. I think your too young. At 19 there isnt a better age to get into bodybuilding. Your test levels are just sitting waiting to produce your dream body. It doesnt sound like much but when you get older you will easy notice the difference and think back. I think with a good training and better diet youl notice the changes fast! At 19 we cant help by giving you advice on AAS but if its advice on training and diet theres no better place. Post up a thread for diet and training brother and il be the first to get involved.

Harry

Top Bottom