Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Log

Male, mid-20s
5'9" 180lb ~ 6%bf

3300+ calories daily (schedule willing)
Diet is on point :chomp:
Several years of training

Running USPharm Sust350
for 10 weeks

This being the first cycle, running 350mg/week
Half Monday, Half Friday

The month the cycle begins will also be month 5 on running GH at 3iu with the 6/1 on/off schedule.

Cycle Schedule:

WK 1-10 350mg Sust, split between Mon and Fri

WK 1-10 HCGenerate, 3 caps AM, 2 caps PM

WK 13-19 Forma-Stanzol, 5 pumps AM, 5 pumps PM

WK 13-17 Unleashed + Post Cycle, 1 cap each 3x a day
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Going to get blood work done prior to cycle, could use a little help with that.
I know you can order tests online and then go get levels taken at a lab near you
but not sure where to order the test. Suggestions from experienced individuals
are welcome, but I'll get it taken care of either way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goal is to learn how my body reacts for future reference
and of course bump up strength along the way.
Hit the gym hard as always and gain what I gain.
As with any first cycle, I believe, the primary gain will be experience.
Stay Tuned,

-Norwegian Hammer :mrmuscle:

What about Carb Cycling ?

With a carb cycling diet you will carry out the regime over a six day period and this is what will be repeated week after week until your target weight is hit. You will be required initially to eat carbs that are fibrous for the first three days. Then after this you eliminate such foods containing these types of carbs from your diet and replace them with those that are rich in starch for the next three days.
Although carbohydrates play an important part in this type of diet you don't just eat foods that contain these. Every meal that you have of which you should be consuming five to six small ones each day must contain good amounts of protein in them as well. Plus you must also make sure that you consume lots of water as well.

Thanks for reading

What up! Update time. On second week now.

Feel great, no sides to report, skin kind of oily but nothing significant. I get why people like it so much... it feels like you're lifting with your soul. Even this early my strength has jumped up on everything. Not sure if this is a placebo effect since it's so early, but who cares?! Look shredded, feel like a boss. Up 4 pounds, eating like a monster.

On a sexual note, I broke my bed with this chick going at it forrr....I don't even know how many hours/times. I'm a certified slugger naturally, so this stuff is really going to take things to another level. One girl called her friend immediately after just to tell her about it. Now her friend and her FRIEND's friend are both down. By the end of the cycle I'll probably have a more ridiculous rep around here whether I want it or not. I can see how guys use test products for sexual benefits I guess.
I'll keep updating as things go along.

Did you get blood work done pre cycle like you said? If you are in the states you go to a website called privatemdlabs.com and order the female hormone panel there is a few stickies at the top of the forum about it other than that good luck bro yeah defiantly put a serm in your pct ex. Clomid or torem I would run clomid at the dose above, also do you have an ai for on cycle?

Alright so I got too distracted with the fun of being on and didn't post updates haha. As a result of first cycle I gained roughly 17lb and was eating everything (within reason obviously) sitting at about 12%bf. I have been cutting and lost about 10lb of water weight/fat, now at 9%bf. Still lifting pretty much the same weight I was when I was on. Lot of water weight..that's a big lesson I'll take away from the first go. Will focus on minimizing that for future bulks. Thanks for reading.

Top Bottom