Cray21
New member
Hey yall, I made a couple posts but never a log.
Background information & About me:
6’ 1”. Currently 22. Extreme ectomorph twink hard gainer, naturally very low BF (but athletic). I spent most of my life underweight due to lifestyle, genetics, and playing academy soccer. Worked out with my friends for fun sporadically, but did not start taking training seriously until October 2023. (19 at the time)
Natty cope jester era:
Oct 2023 - June 2026
Started at 140 lbs. Bulked at around a 500+ cal surplus for around a year, put on like 45 lbs. Drastic transformation and got many roid accusations from my friends and family. When it was time for a cut I realized it was like 70% fat. Repeat this cycle for two and a half years. I look great, and am very genetically strong, but feel like I have barely gained 15-20 lbs of lean mass. That's when I decided to roid. Cut down to 160 and barely had a resting 6 pack.
Genetic hurdles for steroid use:
My main concern was that my dad is bald as hell. His shit was gone by 30, so I have to use hairsafe compounds and lots of hair support. My mother has gilberts syndrome, which I am 99% sure I have as well due to high genetic bilirubin, so oral roids are out of the question. I want to PCT because I hate needles and want babies by the time I am 27, so no longer esters. With these factors, I was essentially left with testosterone only. (I couldn’t find Boldenone Cypionate/Enanthate at the time) Besides those genetic flaws, I am an extremely healthy person.
140lbs before gym
170lbs - 9 months after training. Def gained a lot of fat
160lbs Pre cycle (pretty bloated)
First Cycle:
June 2026 - September 2026
Goal: Gain as much lean mass as possible, without getting fat.
12 weeks
300 Test E > 500 Test E (2x Injection per week) Testoboon via Indiamart (Yes I know I will probably get shit on for this but it is legit and from a real pharma company and trusted supplier.)
PCT: Enclomiphene 50, 50, 25, 25 + HCG
Ancillaries:
5mg Tadalafil
20mg Isotretinoin
2.5mg Dutasteride
5% RU58841
Supplements (Fish oil, CoQ10, Vitamins, Magnesium, NAC, etc…)
Lifestyle:
Fan bike sprints after workout
Walk my doggies for steps
IR sauna post workout
BP reading every morning
Split & Training style:
Upper, Lower, Rest, Push, Pull, Legs, Rest
Dorian Yates style but 2 sets per exercise. I am extremely fast twitch dominant. I am very strong but am tapped out after an hour in the gym. Anytime I have done high volume I make 0 progress. I also am pretty strong with smaller bone structure so I get tendonitis easier.
Diet:
3300 Calories
185g Protein
60g Fat
~ 500g carbs
Whole foods, almost no added sugar. I did start cheating considerably mid cycle due to party young bull lifestyle.
Side Effects:
NO ANDROGENIC HAIR LOSS! Minor shedding but probably due to dropping minoxidil dose and accutane. (Androgenic Alopecia would take longer to see and is not characterized by shedding within a couple weeks, I started accutane much earlier)
Felt pretty great with pretty much no sides besides heart palpations after deviating from my diet eating bullshit like ice cream and sushi. I lowered my minoxidil dose from 5mg to 2.5mg and went back to eating a good diet, got resolved.
Got a bad sex addiction, GF mad at me (Not a joke) 3 sexy time sessions per day and taste in women changing towards more curvy. I was always a more randy person so being too horny genuinely affected my life quality.
Balls didn’t noticeably shrink.
RESULTS:
Went from 160lbs to 180lbs. Strength went up by a lot on multiple lifts. Arms went from 14 4/16” to 15”. I can see my potential for a great physique coming through. I would say 14-15% bf rn, want to trim down. I think I can achieve a great physique with 2 more cycles although I will prob only do 1 more.
Post cycle pics. 178-180
Second cycle:
What advice do yall have for second cycle? I want to keep it to 12 weeks. I was thinking about upping test dose to 600/700 and adding GH and maybe even Boldenone Cypionate, although I might chill on the boldenone due to it being weak and worse for hair than test. How much GH to take and how/when? I am going to add more ancillaries like Nebivolol, HDL stuff. How much more food should I be eating? How do I manage E2 without crashing it? Should I run HCG on cycle to preserve fertility?
Background information & About me:
6’ 1”. Currently 22. Extreme ectomorph twink hard gainer, naturally very low BF (but athletic). I spent most of my life underweight due to lifestyle, genetics, and playing academy soccer. Worked out with my friends for fun sporadically, but did not start taking training seriously until October 2023. (19 at the time)
Natty cope jester era:
Oct 2023 - June 2026
Started at 140 lbs. Bulked at around a 500+ cal surplus for around a year, put on like 45 lbs. Drastic transformation and got many roid accusations from my friends and family. When it was time for a cut I realized it was like 70% fat. Repeat this cycle for two and a half years. I look great, and am very genetically strong, but feel like I have barely gained 15-20 lbs of lean mass. That's when I decided to roid. Cut down to 160 and barely had a resting 6 pack.
Genetic hurdles for steroid use:
My main concern was that my dad is bald as hell. His shit was gone by 30, so I have to use hairsafe compounds and lots of hair support. My mother has gilberts syndrome, which I am 99% sure I have as well due to high genetic bilirubin, so oral roids are out of the question. I want to PCT because I hate needles and want babies by the time I am 27, so no longer esters. With these factors, I was essentially left with testosterone only. (I couldn’t find Boldenone Cypionate/Enanthate at the time) Besides those genetic flaws, I am an extremely healthy person.
140lbs before gym
170lbs - 9 months after training. Def gained a lot of fat
160lbs Pre cycle (pretty bloated)
First Cycle:
June 2026 - September 2026
Goal: Gain as much lean mass as possible, without getting fat.
12 weeks
300 Test E > 500 Test E (2x Injection per week) Testoboon via Indiamart (Yes I know I will probably get shit on for this but it is legit and from a real pharma company and trusted supplier.)
PCT: Enclomiphene 50, 50, 25, 25 + HCG
Ancillaries:
5mg Tadalafil
20mg Isotretinoin
2.5mg Dutasteride
5% RU58841
Supplements (Fish oil, CoQ10, Vitamins, Magnesium, NAC, etc…)
Lifestyle:
Fan bike sprints after workout
Walk my doggies for steps
IR sauna post workout
BP reading every morning
Split & Training style:
Upper, Lower, Rest, Push, Pull, Legs, Rest
Dorian Yates style but 2 sets per exercise. I am extremely fast twitch dominant. I am very strong but am tapped out after an hour in the gym. Anytime I have done high volume I make 0 progress. I also am pretty strong with smaller bone structure so I get tendonitis easier.
Diet:
3300 Calories
185g Protein
60g Fat
~ 500g carbs
Whole foods, almost no added sugar. I did start cheating considerably mid cycle due to party young bull lifestyle.
Side Effects:
NO ANDROGENIC HAIR LOSS! Minor shedding but probably due to dropping minoxidil dose and accutane. (Androgenic Alopecia would take longer to see and is not characterized by shedding within a couple weeks, I started accutane much earlier)
Felt pretty great with pretty much no sides besides heart palpations after deviating from my diet eating bullshit like ice cream and sushi. I lowered my minoxidil dose from 5mg to 2.5mg and went back to eating a good diet, got resolved.
Got a bad sex addiction, GF mad at me (Not a joke) 3 sexy time sessions per day and taste in women changing towards more curvy. I was always a more randy person so being too horny genuinely affected my life quality.
Balls didn’t noticeably shrink.
RESULTS:
Went from 160lbs to 180lbs. Strength went up by a lot on multiple lifts. Arms went from 14 4/16” to 15”. I can see my potential for a great physique coming through. I would say 14-15% bf rn, want to trim down. I think I can achieve a great physique with 2 more cycles although I will prob only do 1 more.
Post cycle pics. 178-180
Second cycle:
What advice do yall have for second cycle? I want to keep it to 12 weeks. I was thinking about upping test dose to 600/700 and adding GH and maybe even Boldenone Cypionate, although I might chill on the boldenone due to it being weak and worse for hair than test. How much GH to take and how/when? I am going to add more ancillaries like Nebivolol, HDL stuff. How much more food should I be eating? How do I manage E2 without crashing it? Should I run HCG on cycle to preserve fertility?

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 













