Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle help

Bonezilla

I am 25m, 5ft 8in, 177lbs, 9% BF. I started a cycle 2 weeks ago of 1cc of Sus and 1cc of Eq twice a week. I have been readng Several sites and all have diffrent experts saying my first cycle range should be 4-6 weeks and other say 8-10 weeks. I am looking for further information from experienced people on how long my first cycle should go. Also is my intake correct, if not please post and explain increases or decreases. I am asking alot, but I am safe, clean and want to be as safe as possible. Thanks for all responses ahead of time. (I am attempting to gain as much as possible this entire fall and winter. Going for mass gains. my diet is good and on par with mass gaining.)

Thanks for the welcome. I am using Sus 250mg and Eq 100(both in a 10ml bottle) according to the bottle. I am taking 1cc of each twice a week (if my numbers are correct it adds up to be 1cc=1ml of each so 500mg a week of Sus) I am following the directions I was given perfectly. If my break down is incorrect please correct. I have been working out for 2 years and had great gains on my own, but wanting more. Yes I am completly new to this as you can tell, this is my first cycle. Did alot of research, but as I posted each site all has diffrent info, so I registered and came here for further advise.

Sustanon isn't the best for a first cycle, but many have done it and you'll make good gains.

It does take a good 3 weeks before sust really kicks in, so run it for 10-12 weeks, then do your PCT 3 weeks after your last injection.

My experience is 14+ cycles over 10 years with various anabolics.

Yes correct of the mg/ per week.
I do not have a PCT planned yet, was waiting to order one once I did more research. Any sugestions?
Thanks for both responces!

General question not necessarlilly specific to this post:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY DO YOU START A CYCLE AND THEN ASK "IS THIS GOOD?"

~EZ

1) Never start a cycle unless you are sure of the cycle
2) Never start a cycle until you have EVERYTHING in hand, especially PCT.

That said, drop the eq. at 200mg a week, and a short 10 weeks (what I would recommed), it's a waste. Just run the sust for 10 weeks, and PCT.

Get your PCT now. HCGenerate, Unleashed, Sustain Alpha. Do you have an AI?

1) Never start a cycle unless you are sure of the cycle
2) Never start a cycle until you have EVERYTHING in hand, especially PCT.

That said, drop the eq. at 200mg a week, and a short 10 weeks (what I would recommed), it's a waste. Just run the sust for 10 weeks, and PCT.

Get your PCT now. HCGenerate, Unleashed, Sustain Alpha. Do you have an AI?

great advice but switch the sustain for some forma-stanzol. Forma-stanzol has everything sustain does but more and you also get enough for 2 pcts rather then just and the product is cheaper then sustain.. So better product, get more, pay less.

mrsupps.com is where to get the forma-stanzol .

Top Bottom