Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle help

egyptian_muscle

I've been on and off steroids for about a year now, but I was always given them by the trainer at the gym, this is the first time I'm starting a course by myself and just want to make sure I'm doing it right.

Equigain (50mg) - 300mg/week
Cidoteston (250mg) - 1000mg/week
Deca-Durabolin (50mg) - 250mg/week

Is this a good bulking course? Am I taking too much/too little? Help appreciated.

Stats:
Height: 6"1
Weight: 187lbs

EDIT: its 200mg/week of deca, not 250

Last edited:
250 test too little 1000 too much... 50 mgs deca and eq per week???

You're 6'1 and only weigh 187?

And you've been on/off juice for a year?

Are you sure about that weight?

~EZ

bro - you are 6'1" 187 and been on and off gas for 1 yr?!?! I hope you are shredded to the gills. Honestly, at your age height and weight with no other info to go on I think that slamming 1.5 grams of gear/wk into your body is a mistake.

how long have you been training?
Are you doing heavy compound lifts?
Is your diet kick ass?

These are serious questions especially for someone who sounds like they are pretty ectomorph. Cuz this shit needs to be dialed in or all of the gas in the world is not going to help.

What were your other cycles spefically, and how long have you been off for?

Deca should be 400mg/week for the best results.
I would lower the test a bit to 500-750mg/week.1000mg EW not too much benefit just much more sides.
EQ I just didn't try it I don't know

bro - you are 6'1" 187 and been on and off gas for 1 yr?!?! I hope you are shredded to the gills. Honestly, at your age height and weight with no other info to go on I think that slamming 1.5 grams of gear/wk into your body is a mistake.

Is your diet kick ass?

These are serious questions especially for someone who sounds like they are pretty ectomorph. Cuz this shit needs to be dialed in or all of the gas in the world is not going to help.

+1, what's your diet and training look like?

~EZ

Holy shit....1000mg of Test for a first cycle?

Why not do just Test? See how your body reacts to just Test....remember, its your first cycle

Is your diet kick ass?

I've been off for 8 months, had a major bike accident and couldn't train for 6 of those months. Thats why i'm down to 187lbs. Diet plan is pretty simple, high carbs and high protein

Top Bottom