Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Help

lee24yorkshire

I am nearly ready now for my first cycle which is as follows

1-10 test-e 250mg twice a week
1-10 hcg 500 ius twice a week.
10-14 Clomid 25mg ed
10-14 HCGenerate 5 caps ed

The only thing im not too sure about is the hcg, do i use same size needles as for test? and wot is 500ius in ml?

Lee

10-14 Clomid 25mg ed

The only thing im not too sure about is the hcg, do i use same size needles as for test? and wot is 500ius in ml?

Lee

Ok first bro, what are your stats?

That looks good for a beginners cycle bro except I would lose the toxic clomid and replace it with Sustain Alpha from Pp. As for the Hcg, you wanna use slin pins aka diabetic needles. They're typically 28g @ a 1/2". 100 iu's is 1ml and 1ml = 1cc.
Clen I don't know about for a 1st cycle. Personally I would just stick with test for a 1st but everyone has a different opinion. Good luck bro!

:artist:

first off good for you for waiting till your 303rd post to run a cycle. so many newbs make 10 posts and then want to run tren cycle

what is the purpose of using hcg in this cycle?

why not just go test and start hcgenerate week 8 and run it through PCT?

your PCT should start 2-3 weeks after your last injection once the test is gone from your system. unleashed, post cycle, continue the hcgenerate, small amount of clomid ED, formestane/stanza squirts

10-14 Clomid 25mg ed

Lee

When you get hcg you have to mix an amp of powder with an amp of bacteriostatic water, it doesnt come with bac water you have to buy it seperate, if you get 5000 iu HCG mix it into 20ml lof bac water and you will have 250iu's per ml, some like to use a subq inject (in the subcataneous fat between skin and abs) this method needs a slin pin or IM injection where you use the same needle as your gear. Theory is it is absorbed better subq but I dont believ it makes much of a difference I use the IM method. 250iu's E4D is fine, no need to overdo it.

Leave the hcgenerate for PCT and start that 14 days after last inject, thow in some unleashed and your good!

Post up your stats but champ

reason for hcg is to keep natural test levels up during cycle i always thought to start pct 2 week after last test inj but have been told otherwise some clarity would be appreciated as so many diff people have diff oppinions

Lee

reason for hcg is to keep natural test levels up during cycle i always thought to start pct 2 week after last test inj but have been told otherwise some clarity would be appreciated as so many diff people have diff oppinions

Lee

Well its common sense really, you have to wait until the test clears your system before you can start recovery and PCT, by all means you can start the hcgenerate form your last inject though. but pct drugs like nolva, aromasin, clomid etc should be strated 14 days after

Top Bottom