Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle for contest prep

rob2534

guys, with the strict forum rules nowdays i hope i am posting this in the correct place.

i have been training since 2003 naturally until this year when i started prohormones for my first (2) shows with a little bit of winstrol & clen. i am currently 31 years old, 5'-10", 195lbs and below 10% bodyfat. i have my pct lined up (clomid and nolva) and clen and t3. my nutrionist will have my diet made up when i start prepping january 1st for an april show.

now, my question. with the cardio and type of diet i'll be on for contest time, will my gains still be dramactic @ 500mgs for 10 weeks then throwing in some winstrol closer to the show? i ask becasue i know to make huge gains, calories need to be high while doing aas. just trying to get an idea for what i'm in for. btw, i'll be using test cyp or enanthate.

i would run prop or suspension with winny upo until 2 weaks before the show. at that point i would swich to var until after the show then run pct if you are going to do that. dont use c or e pre contest.

yes, i forgot to mention that. i have access to that as well. what's a good dosage for it?

250ius every 4th day or 250ius every monday and thursday. if you see that your testes are shrinking up while using that dose, bump it to 500ius every 4th day.

good to know joe, my source has it all. but with prop, i'd be shooting everyday instead of twice a week??? is cyp/enan more for bulking and won't get me in contest shape?

hcg is another bad choice pre contest.

good to know joe, my source has it all. but with prop, i'd be shooting everyday instead of twice a week??? is cyp/enan more for bulking and won't get me in contest shape?

you want hard and dry. hcg and estered test work against this. it is also easier to see inject areas when bf is super low. bruizing is also easy at low bf. that is why you should swich to oral only and stay away from the shit that bloats you.

suspension would be the best choice for test. susp needs to be injected 2x ed. prop can be injected eod or ed.

Ok guys, good info. But what type of gains is expected beings I'm starting the cycle pre contest? I went in cut and dry theast show without test, I can't wait to see size gains come april.

i wouldnt expect any real size gain since you are cutting

Top Bottom