Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Ever, Need help in deciding and just some information as well

loosehead66

Hey Everyone,

I was talking to my friend the other day about doing one cycle. I have been thinking about this seriously lately and just want to make sure I am not going to #$@& up my body. If I do it, I want to do it right.

My friend suggested that i take:
Test and dbol but I have heard people say Test and deca works well. I have also heard that you can combine all three. Are all of these injections or pills?

Also, what should I do about PCT. I want to take everything I possibly can so I dont get messed up or anything just because I am paranoid. Would taking Nolvadex, Clomid, and HCG work well?

I appreciate any comments and suggests. You can also p.m. me if you want.

Thanks!

Info:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 225
Athlete- but I need to get stronger and faster
Good eating habits as of a December 2009. I have lost around 40 pounds since then, and gained around 10 pounds of muscle. I could take in more protein which I plan to do.

I work out six days week.

Welcome to Elite My friend ,Tell us what your goals are and AGe Please

Oh sorry,

My goals are to increase my strength a ton obviously. I am not going to lie, I want to get huge. Not like gross but I want to put on upwards of 25 pounds of muscle.

Right now my max for bench is only 225 lb because I seperated my AC joint in my shoulder last semester in the sport I play. Barbell shrug 315 (15 reps), DB shrug 120's, DB row 100 lbs, DB bench 90's, barbell curl 75 lb. I would like to increase to repping bench at 275+, shrug 405+, DB row 130's, DB bench 130's, and leg press around 1000. Are these goals to high? However, my overall body strength is much stronger than just the weights I put up in individual lifts.

I do have some injuries that keep me from doing heavy duty lifts like squat and deadlift. I tore my PCL in my knee in high school, no surgery. I can do those lifts but my knee becomes very sore during and after and I feel somewhat unstable while doing them. Before my injury, I was squatting 405 and deadlifting the same amount. I do many isolation workouts now for my lower body which I have been getting stronger and stronger at each time I do them. I can do leg press however without getting too sore. With leg press I can do 15 reps with 810 pounds on. Despite not being able to do these lifts, i have kept my legs rather strong. With calf raises, I do all the weight on the machine. I think thats around 300 lb.

I do have to lose some more body fat, and I plan to this summer. All I am going to do is work (manual labor) and work out. I am thinking about getting down to 205, then starting a cycle then.

Also, I am an incredibly hard worker and have not slacked off for the past 5 months that I have been trying more in shape.

Hope all this helps!

You are starting close to the age i did when i started,so hopefully i can be of some help to you
first lets work on that diet, then we will address other matters.
You need at least 6-7 smaller servings per day with some Protein in it, You can do this by eating clean whole foods,not processed.
Protein should come a variety of things.Seafood is one of the best sources of Protein because it's usually low in fat. Fish such as salmon is a little higher in fat but it is the heart-healthy kind: omega-3 fatty acids.

White-Meat Poultry
Stick to the white meat of poultry for excellent, lean Protein. Dark meat is higher in fat. The skin is loaded with saturated fat, so remove skin before cooking.

Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt
Not only are dairy foods -- like milk, cheese, and yogurt -- excellent sources of Protein but they also contain valuable calcium. Choose skim or low fat dairy to keep bones and teeth strong, prevent osteoporosis, and enhance weight loss.

Eggs
Eggs are one of the least expensive forms of Protein. The American Heart Association says normal healthy adults can safely enjoy an egg a day.

Beans
One-half cup of beans contains as much Protein as three ounces of broiled steak. Plus, these nutritious nuggets are loaded with fiber to keep you feeling full for hours.

Pork Tenderloin
This great and versatile white meat is 31% leaner than 20 years ago.

Soy
Twenty five grams of soy Protein daily can help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. Combine soy Protein foods like tofu with a healthy low fat diet.

Lean Beef
Lean beef has only one more gram of saturated fat than a skinless chicken breast. Lean beef is also an excellent source of zinc, iron, and vitamin b12.

Protein on the Go
Grab a meal replacement drink, cereal bar, or energy bar. Check the label to be sure the product contains at least six grams of Protein, and is low in sugar and fat.
Needtobuildmuscle has a wide variety of supplements that is an excellent source of nutrition.

Unstanding how to eat,The best way to provide the diet with complex carbohydrates is to consume foods in their most natural state such as oatmeal, bran and brown rice.
Bran

Wheatgerm

Barley

Maize

Buckwheat

Cornmeal

Oatmeal

The food list below shows good sources of complex carbohydrates.

Pasta

Macaroni
Spaghetti
Brown rice

Potatoes

Other root vegetables
Wholemeal breads

Granary bread

Brown bread

Pitta bread

Bagel

Wholegrain cereals

High fiber breakfast cereals

Porridge oats

All bran

Wheetabix

Shredded wheat

Ryvita crispbread

Muesli

Cassava

Corn
Yam

Oatcakes

Peas

Beans

Lentils

For energy you also need simple carbs thruout the day
Apples

Blackberries

Blackcurrants

Cherry

Cranberries

Grapefruit

Kiwi

Lemon

Melon

Oranges

Peach

Pear

Plum

Raspberries

Strawberries

Grapes

Raisins

I appreciate the help and the suggestions. My diet for the past 5 months has been high protein and low fat. I will however get more protein in there with the protein shakes, bars, mixing up breakfeast, etc. I eat a lot of grilled foods and lots of vegetables and fruit. Usually I only eat grilled chicken or grilled fish.

Good! You need at least 2 grams of protein for everypound of bodyweight.You can supplement that diet with a hi protein shake every once in a while.

Top Bottom