Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle - Equipoise and Test Eth

Brenn4423

Hi everyone,

To start, about me - I'm 27, soon to be 28, 6'2" 230 lbs (probably about 17% body fat right now - but will be working to lower this prior to beginning a cycle). I would consider myself more of an athletic type then a bodybuilding type, but I am interested in gaining some significant mass that can be maintained post cycle. I previously worked out steadily for 6 years; however, I have taken the last three years off. I now have gotten back into the gym and have gone religiously since February 2009 (so for the past 4 months). I am not planning on beginning my cycle until probably January 2010, so I will have been back in the gym for almost a year. I am currently supplementing my diet with protein, ZMA, HMB, BCAA, and creatine.

On to the proposed cycle (once again this is my first cycle).

Week 1-2 (Equipoise 600mg/week - injected @ 300mg twice a week)
3-14 (Equipoise 400mg/week - injected @ 200mg twice a week)
Week 1-15 (Test Ethinate 500mg/week - injected @ 250mg twice a week)
Week 3-16 (HCG 500iu/week - injected @ 250mg twice a week)
Week 2-17 (Arimidex .5mg eod)
Week 18-21 (Nolvadex - 40mg/day first week; 30mg/day second week; 20mg/day third week; 10mg/day fourth week)
Week 18-19 (Chlomid - 50mg/day)
Week 18-21 (TRS Stack)

I also plan on having Letro or Novla handy incase of any gyno related issues during cycle.
I will be injecting the Equipoise and Test Ethinate together (thus requring only two deep muscle injections per week).

I am also thinking about taking avodart during cycle to prevent hairloss and to protect the prostate.

Please let me know your thoughts... once again this is a first cycle, I know that many recomend doing Test only, but I have heard wonderful things about the ability to maintain more gains and to keep water retention down by using equipoise.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
You have been researching which is great. Your plan seems well structured and well though out. I can't see gyno being an issue for you with the adex on cycle and if you do get any tenderness or puffiness around the breasts then update your adex slightly but looks ok as is now. Good you have covered for it though just in case.

Not sure you'll see too much benefit from the front load of the Eq and at 400mgs/week should see some great endurance benefits.

I would stop the HCG at week 15 with your last test shot and maybe the arimidex at 16. Also just run Nolva at 20mgs/week for the 4 weeks your on it. Clomid won't hurt as your doing either.

All in all you should do extremely well.

Why are you front front loading the EQ for the first two weeks? You should just run 500 or 600 mg through the whole cycle....other than that..everything looks pretty well structured.. Keep us posted..

access - thanks for the tip on PCT. Do you think I should keep some Letro on hand just in case of any issues?

Luang - I am doing 400/week of equipoise because it is my first cycle and I wanted to stay on the low end (from what I've researched 400-800mg/week is the general dosing range). I figure with it being a first cycle I wanted to go on the lower end. Do you not think its necessary to front load the extra equipoise for the first two weeks. I have seen mixed reviews in regards to the front-loading, anywhere from its an absolute must, to its a complete waste of gear, what are your thoughts on front loading?

Good first cycle bro. I basically did the same my first cycle, but I used prop instead of ent. I usually front load EQ as well. If you have enough it works.

I have letro tucked away whenever I am on cycle. Rarely need it but is good to have on hand. With what you have planned though I can't see any real need for you to have but again it's good to have on hand. Be prepared makes more sense and your planning to date seems impeccable.

Some time back I took a good look at front loading and wrote an article on it for the board I was on at the time. There does seem some very good theory behind it and I basically came to the conclusion it should work well. Theory doesn't always translate though and after running with a front load I found no considerable differences in my cycle without running with one so I don't bother anymore. Again though we are all different and what works for one may not always be the same for you or whoever. My advice is not to bother this first time out and later on once you do have some experience and history with a cycle or 3,4 etc then give it a whirl and come to your own conclusions.

I was planning on doing this identical cycle, but I've been reading up on HCG's role during and after a suppressive cycle and I'm curious to know if it should be continued for the 2-3 week period between last jab and PCT. From the postings above I would assume not, but some understanding would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

It's best to stop HCG with your last injection. HCG itself can be somewhat suppressive so you want to give your body it's optimum chance of returning to homeostasis and I have found discontinuance of HCG with the last weeks of injectibles does this. At this time you have an imbalance in the androgen/estrogen ratio favoring androgen which is what initally caused the suppression of LH. This balance starts to shift once you discontinue exogenous injections of AAS and the steroid begins clearance. Now if you have managed estrogen while on cycle in the form of an AI it helps this process but it may also be a wise move if you haven't to run some Aromasin leading into PCT. This is to stop the androgen/estrogen ratio tipping to the favor of estrogen which also exerts inhibitory negative effects on the HPTA.

As the steroids begin to clear the endogenous pulsatile secretion of LH will return and then we also simulataneously introduce a SERM and I typically will use Nolvadex for this purpose. Nolva will also assist in counteracting the imbalance in the androgen/estrogen ratio encountered post cycle as the exogenous androgens are clearing. The resulatant effect is the prevention of estrogenic side effects while also increasing pituitary LH secretion which in turn increases testosterone production and viola your on your way to recovery!

Top Bottom