Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle - Deca Durabolin - Help, need advice!

raulrooolz

Hi Guys - I'm thinking of starting Deca this week. My trainer recommended this to me. Background - I'm 27, 5'9 145lbs, been working out for about 2 years.... Although I've had some good results from working out, I feel that my body isn't responding as much as it should be. I seem to have trouble getting any mass or definition. My trainer suggested I use Deca for 6 weeks, twice a week.

Just wanted to check with you on the appropriate dosage? What other supplements should I take? Currently I'm taking a protein shake, and 5mg of creatine. I'm planning to take some liver aid as well. As it is almost impossible for me to get another type of steriod, is there any other supplement that you can recommend that I take with Deca, something that I could get from the stores easily?

I'm not really looking to gain too much mass. I'm happy with some muscle gains, and definition. Appreciate your thoughts...

Hey Raul,

Do you know what you are doing?? DO NOT TAKE Deca alone. If your going to stack , then you need something in the lines of Test Cypionate 300 mg, Deca 200 mg a week. Taking Deca alone will shut you down!
At this point, you really need to think about taking on steroids. In my book, I would reccomend looking into a high callorie/protein diet, good hard workouts, supplements from Needtobuildmuscle.com, plenty of rest, and eat, Eat, and EAT!!
Do some researching.

Hi Guys - I'm thinking of starting Deca this week. My trainer recommended this to me. Background - I'm 27, 5'9 145lbs, been working out for about 2 years.... Although I've had some good results from working out, I feel that my body isn't responding as much as it should be. I seem to have trouble getting any mass or definition. My trainer suggested I use Deca for 6 weeks, twice a week.

Just wanted to check with you on the appropriate dosage? What other supplements should I take? Currently I'm taking a protein shake, and 5mg of creatine. I'm planning to take some liver aid as well. As it is almost impossible for me to get another type of steriod, is there any other supplement that you can recommend that I take with Deca, something that I could get from the stores easily?

I'm not really looking to gain too much mass. I'm happy with some muscle gains, and definition. Appreciate your thoughts...

How about straight testosterone? instead of deca. At least run the cycle 10 weeks.:D

Top Bottom