Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Clarification / Anavar

lippy

27 year old here who has hit a plateau in terms of size and strength for well over a year. Looking to go on my first cycle and as being new to it I am only willing to go so far, for now! Stats are below but I would like to see myself go from 12st to 13st (max!) and keep as much of that as possible. 14pounds is a bit optimistic but I would be happy to even have half of those gains but be able to keep them.

Stats

Age 27
Years lifting 5
Height 6’
Weight 77kg / 12st / 169lb
Bodyfat 10-12%
Diet Clean!
Alcohol / drug use – Only alcohol, max once every 3 weeks
Previous use – None

cycle

Dose
Thinking of hitting 60mg/day Var (obviously dependent on the quality I manage to get) spilt into 30mg twice daily. Is 60mg too much for a first timer.

Creatine
5-10g per day

cycle duration
8 weeks (April&May) Holiday in July so my liver would appreciate a month detox from the drug and also to give myself time to carry out PCT

Liver support
Should I be running something like Aromasin, n2guard or HCGenerate for duration?
How much

PCT
What would you recommend in terms of a PCT? Clomid / Nolvadex / HCGenerate?

Receptors
What about cleaning your receptors or will giving myself long enough off steroids be enough

Additions
Have considered adding test but for it being my first cycle and not wanting to pack on 2 or 3 Stone (30lb) I feel just anavar might be the best bet and maybe consider something more on my next cycle. Also not ready to inject myself solo yet, can be danagerous if you don’t know what you are doing (and at this stage I wouldn’t know what I would be doing).
Is proviron recommended?

I plan to continue at the gym and with the diet as normal, during and after the cycle.

There is just so much to consider,

your help is greatly appreciated!

You want my honest opinion, don't do the anavar route. Your anavar is guaranteed to be fake to some extent, it will be dbol mixed with winny with maybe some var or some combination of these.

You might as well do a dbol cycle, it will be cheaper and you'll know what you're getting. You'll also pack on more size with dbol. You'll have to run an AI with this, 12.5mgs of aromasin eod or 3 times a week should be sufficient but that is unique to your body.

You will be shut down either way you go. Since you don't want to pin test there really isn't much around this other then running some of those PHs that convert to test. If you are fine with being shut down, go for it.

If you want to look at some more mild options, consider ostarine aka MK2866.

No test with oral is a disaster waiting to happen !!!!

U need to start with test it's simple just up ur body's level.. If ur not ready to pin ur not ready to start!!!

Ur not gonna keep any gains worth taking about on a dbol only cycle and anavar only cycle is not gonna do much except shut ya down and piss ya off months later when ur gains slowly diminish

U have to think if ur cycle and pct... I stress pct is not executed properly ur gonna be pissing away time and money ....

Most ppl will keep gains for a bit after a oral only cycle { anavar } but eventually ur gonna loose them

Keep ur diet in check man up and pin.. If ur worried about doing it wrong spend some time reading and hitting up videos on how to do so

Plus ur weight and height and age I think you can get more outta ur training natty...!!

Do u switch up ur lifts

Drop sets for 3 weeks
Compound sets
Super sets

Do u have a training partner that pushes ya to that last rep?
Do u feel like ur gonna puke on leg day ? If u answered no to any of this then might wanna re think things !!

Even though not ideal a dbol only cycle is an option. And if you can't keep your gains post cycle you don't know what your doing on or off cycle.

I've seen guys run oral only cycles with good results, and they kept their gains post cycle.

Well we can agree to disagree

So the guys that have kept gains got bod pod tested or hydro tested to assure that the Kept the muscle ?

Cuz most keep some weight but just because u keep weight does not mean ur keeping muscle

So many variables to the equation

Not saying ur wrong I just highly disagree about keeping most of ur gains on dbol

Did the guys go back on gear after two months or so ? Cuz that makes a difference

If ur doing a dbol cycle and come off and stay off 7 months later ur not gonna keep the gains

If u do a dbol only cycle come off them get in Trt
Test or another compound in two or three months then yes u can keep gains

But this is another topic for another thread i believe

But if u have seen it it is what it is

Thanks,
at the beginning from reading bits here and there oral seemed like a real possibility. Now the more and more I read and ask, the more I hear about the benefits of having test as my first cycle. I was just concerned about gaining a considerable size and felt that I could keep my gains well from an anavar cycle. I am sure you hear this time and time again but I would be hopeful of a 1 and only cycle, albeit that I kept my gains from it.

Ta

Top Bottom