Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Competition! Need a CUTTING CYCLE!

2face

I'm on my first cycle and i'm bulking with it. This is how it looks.
Weeks 1-6 dbol 30mg daily
Weeks 1-12 Test-C 600mg every week
Weeks 13-14 OFF
Weeks 15-18 PCT Nolva- 40/40/20/20 Clomid 50/50/50/50
Liv52 3 times a day throughout the cycle. No bloat or sore nipples so no AI's right now.

This cycle will end on 1st September.
After i've gained some weight with it, I'll wait for another 18 weeks and do my first ever cutting cycle.
So please give me a strong cutting cycle(along with PCT) so that i can get ripped for my first show ever. Don't worry about my training and diet, i work hard on both of them. And make sure that the cycle you suggest is not very advanced.

Thanks.

Not very advanced? 600 mg's of test a week isn't advanced?

Around what date do you think you will compete? That will help with suggestions on cycle duration.

Yeah 600mg is quite a big for your first...I'm on my second and still only running 500mg. I'll be running HCG on cycle as well.

PCT I've used and comes highly recommended by a lot of guys on here:
Clomid 40/40/40/40
Post-Cycle/Unleashed
Forma Stanzol
HCGenerate (I ran right off cycle and through PCT and loved it)

You can search though....you'll find cycles and PCT

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

I'm on my 5 or 6th and im still on 500mg test. I've been as low as 250mg.. more doesn't mean better.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Assuming you have an average 12-16 weeks or so to prep for the show, here is a layout I recommend for competition

The tricky part is coming up with something not very "advanced" if you want to come in with the right condition. I would normally recommend Tren for prep because of its abilities to burn fat and make you look while on it, but it is an advanced AAS for advanced users. Not something I recommend for a second cycle. This protocol should work well for you, and bring you in to top condition with the right diet/training.

Test P 100mg EOD (Reduce to 50mg EOD at 4 weeks out)
Masteron P 150mg EOD (increase to 200mg EOD 4 weeks out)
Primobolan 600mg per week
Winstrol 50mg per day (starting 6 weeks out)
GW 20mg per day
Aromasin 25mg EOD (increase to 25mg ED 4 weeks out)
S4 50mg per day (starting 8 weeks out)

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Not very advanced? 600 mg's of test a week isn't advanced?

Around what date do you think you will compete? That will help with suggestions on cycle duration.

I have 300mg ampoules and i wanted to be as close as possible to 500 to i chose 600.

Assuming you have an average 12-16 weeks or so to prep for the show, here is a layout I recommend for competition

The tricky part is coming up with something not very "advanced" if you want to come in with the right condition. I would normally recommend Tren for prep because of its abilities to burn fat and make you look while on it, but it is an advanced AAS for advanced users. Not something I recommend for a second cycle. This protocol should work well for you, and bring you in to top condition with the right diet/training.

Test P 100mg EOD (Reduce to 50mg EOD at 4 weeks out)
Masteron P 150mg EOD (increase to 200mg EOD 4 weeks out)
Primobolan 600mg per week
Winstrol 50mg per day (starting 6 weeks out)
GW 20mg per day
Aromasin 25mg EOD (increase to 25mg ED 4 weeks out)
S4 50mg per day (starting 8 weeks out)

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html
Whoa.. Now that looks like a solid cycle. I'm not sure if my dealer has all this.

Whoa.. Now that looks like a solid cycle. I'm not sure if my dealer has all this.

You can get sterile vials, put all your test in there and you can better control the dose

GW, S4, and Ostarine are all available at sarms1.

Most sources carry Test, Winstrol, and Masteron. Primobolan can be harder to find a legit source for. Your cycle would still work without it well with just test, Masteron, GW and Winstrol

Top Bottom