i was dang 10th dangperkele said:Game over. SoKlu got red.![]()
SoKlueles said:um perkass i was 10![]()
well u know ....perkele said:My posts doesn't count. Feisty would have been 8th. but because I couldn't hit Ulcaster.....
angel_girl said:# 21 but you can still donate..........
angel_girl said:# 21 but you can still donate..........

sweetie when i clicked on it it said i was number 21....lol.....dont HATE ME CAUSE I AM BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!RADAR said:lol! someone can't count! LMAO!
RADAR
SoKlueles said:yes he gave me redbut i got a good dose of perk back
well as long as i read the whole post before i actually do post lolperkele said:I should play this game more often but in future I wouldn't be as nice with the 8th. one.![]()
angel_girl said:sweetie when i clicked on it it said i was number 21....lol.....dont HATE ME CAUSE I AM BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!
SoKlueles said:well as long as i read the whole post before i actually do post lol
no shitperkele said:You were too busy the make the post to get my mega blast. lol

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














