Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

finishing up my first PSL cycle

PaterDe

first time PSL user, but long time steroid user
I know well good steroids are and these are definitely good and high quality products. I have a lot of respect for this Source because they're very honest and upfront. very high caliber. communication was smooth no problems with either. delivery was good and gears were packed perfect. i ordered tren, test, winstrol. results are impressive the tren blew me away .

first time PSL user, but long time steroid user
I know well good steroids are and these are definitely good and high quality products. I have a lot of respect for this Source because they're very honest and upfront. very high caliber. communication was smooth no problems with either. delivery was good and gears were packed perfect. i ordered tren, test, winstrol. results are impressive the tren blew me away .

PSL euro pharmacies trenbolone is some of the best trenbolone I tried, it's golden and strong

PSL and Vision are #1 on here, they have respect and trust of the community, use the high quality gear from EP too

PSL has been a pillar of the community for years, every cycle from PSL has had GOOD results for my clients

Top Bottom