Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finished my latest tattoo!

very cool bro!!! matches ya!!

Actually the shading didn't hurt too much. Of course with as much ink as I have it's I'm pretty used to the feel now.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I liked the way it felt....I totally got the endorphin rush from it. I'd like to get some more.....ribcage tho....that's gotta be tender. You're a tough guy!

I liked the way it felt....I totally got the endorphin rush from it. I'd like to get some more.....ribcage tho....that's gotta be tender. You're a tough guy!

Yeah I totally dig the endorphin rush from it. I've got almost all the super painful places now. So far I have spine, inside of both arms, ribs, neck, and hamstring. Only spots left that most people cringe about are lower back and ankle.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Yeah I totally dig the endorphin rush from it. I've got almost all the super painful places now. So far I have spine, inside of both arms, ribs, neck, and hamstring. Only spots left that most people cringe about are lower back and ankle.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I only got some spine and a little bit of the back of my neck... I'd like to get the rest of my back done though.....that's gonna take some time and dinero...

Top Bottom