Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finished 1st Cycle: Clen HELP for Post-Cycle cutting.

LookingToCut

Hey everyone......

I just recently finished my 1st cycle ever...It was the following:

Weeks 1-10: 400mg/EQ
Weeks 1-11: 400mg/T200
Weeks 8-13: 50mg/ Winny

It was a great success, but I need to cut fat now and get shredded....I am currently on my 11th day of Clomid, which means I have 10 days left ( 50mg )......

I am maintaining throughout Clomid, keep calories high, etc......Once I finish Clomid, I want to begin cutting.....

I plan on running Clen/ECA ( 2 weeks on, 2 weeks hydroxicut ), for 8 weeks. Which, in reality, means only 4 full weeks ON clen.

I have taken it before, and this is how I ran it, @ 6 tabs/day......I took the Spiropent 20mcg tabs previously, and LOVED them....

I believe I could have handled more than 6 tabs daily...Can I go higher? Can it be ran longer than 8 weeks? I do not want to spare mass/strength...please help...

P.S. Plan on doing cardio 3x/week for 30 min first thing in the morning on empty stomach.....Should I do more?

BUMP to the top, someone answer please...

I am taking the 40mcg tabs this time, which obviously means they are double as strong as Sprio's.....

Do I only go up to 3 tabs/day?

2 weeks on, 2 weeks off with ECA, total of 8 weeks?

Is this correct?

You shouldn't do Clen with ephedrine, it's dangerous and you're CNS can't handle it. The best thing you can do safely is mix Clen with T3(Cytomel) for fat loss. Or if you have the balls you can do DNP, but that shit is dangerous.

Top Bottom