Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finding a roommate sucks goat testes

Nathan

Just saying. It does. And what is with a guy 20 years older than my roommate and I wanting to live with us? I swear his pic made him look like 25.

And why are all the girls looking for a single room in an apartment fat and/or weird? This is going really well thus far.

ugh. room-mates.

You think it's tough finding one.

It's a hell of alot tougher actually living with one.

$353 a month. It's a nice place and I have hot female friends - I put that right there in the ad and everything. Plus, there's this female house right across from us and they have walked around in the street at night while drunk in lingerie a few times - not sure why but I took that as a good time to go over and introduce myself. I'm an hour outside of Toronto though.

Faizakafez said:
If you were near Scarb i'd be intrested...that where my campus is at

Dammit. Transfer schools what the fuck is wrong with you? Whatever, you're probably weird anyways. :)

Nathan said:
$353 a month. It's a nice place and I have hot female friends - I put that right there in the ad and everything. Plus, there's this female house right across from us and they have walked around in the street at night while drunk in lingerie a few times - not sure why but I took that as a good time to go over and introduce myself. I'm an hour outside of Toronto though.

Damn! I wish they'd let me in Canada.

Alpine said:
Damn! I wish they'd let me in Canada.

Fitness and MMA are also really popular around here, which would probably appeal to the average poster on here.

It's cool though, I found a roomie. It's a guy we know too which is sweet since otherwise it was looking like we were going to have to settle for either a fat chick or a weirdo....or a cross between the two.

Nathan said:
Fitness and MMA are also really popular around here, which would probably appeal to the average poster on here.

It's cool though, I found a roomie. It's a guy we know too which is sweet since otherwise it was looking like we were going to have to settle for either a fat chick or a weirdo....or a cross between the two.

Fitness and MMA....sounds like my dojo. BTW - What is the weather like year round near Toronto? For some reason I imagined it being cold most of the year.

Top Bottom