Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

funkincrunkin

So last week a friend of mine got 8g of component TH, and from the research i have done i understand that it is exactly the same as Finaplix once the blue antibiotic is removed. Ok well This guy is concerned because he used to much BA/BB to dissolve the pellets and is wondering if that can RUIN the final product? He has been injecting 75mg ED for a week now and has yet to get TREN COUGH or any sides like night sweats or ANYTHING. Here is what he used in his batch... He took all 8g and dissolved them in 5ml of BA and 9ml of BB then added 34ml of oil and filtered correctly the batch looks amazing its a nice golden yellow/orange. So in the end it was 10% BA and around 18%BB He has been injecting for a week and the shots hurt but are not that bad. But he is concerned that that somehow he could have ruined somthing because hes not getting tren cough or any sides. Please if you have any feedback it will be greatly appreciated.

So last week a friend of mine got 8g of component TH, and from the research i have done i understand that it is exactly the same as Finaplix once the blue antibiotic is removed. Ok well This guy is concerned because he used to much BA/BB to dissolve the pellets and is wondering if that can RUIN the final product? He has been injecting 75mg ED for a week now and has yet to get TREN COUGH or any sides like night sweats or ANYTHING. Here is what he used in his batch... He took all 8g and dissolved them in 5ml of BA and 9ml of BB then added 34ml of oil and filtered correctly the batch looks amazing its a nice golden yellow/orange. So in the end it was 10% BA and around 18%BB He has been injecting for a week and the shots hurt but are not that bad. But he is concerned that that somehow he could have ruined somthing because hes not getting tren cough or any sides. Please if you have any feedback it will be greatly appreciated.

Tell him to put it in the freezer and see if the Tren falls out of solution at lower temperatures. Its a good way of knowing if there is anything in that oil at all.

any idea what % of BA and BB he used int he mix? - He can be as high as 5% BA and still be fine, just burn more.

Did he take pics of the process? Post em up!

Not getting 'tren' cough is a good thing. Not everyone gets it anyway.

Not getting 'tren' cough is a good thing. Not everyone gets it anyway.

True -

Bigger question is the smelly piss, I haven't met anybody that didn't get that from Tren.

He used 10 percent!!! but the shots are not that bad the first 4 were pretty bad but now its getting better. And can you really put it in the freezer and see if the tren falls out of the solution?

He told me he was extremely moody today like he felt like flipping out over some dumb stuff, so i guess that could be a side effect... Hes a tough kid he can handle the BA but will it do anything to his body? he used 5ml of BA and it was 50ml of total product so 10% as i stated before can that effect the muscle in a bad way? i would assume it is painful for a reason? or am i wrong

Top Bottom