Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finaplix-H

way2rude4u said:
Just got mine in end of last week, and will be starting next week. I am with you HugeWannabe, start slow if this is you first time and gradually work your way up. This is my first cycle of fina, and damn I can't wait!

yeah 75 mg ED is fine I am probably going to work my way up. I just get tired of seeing people recommending 100 to 150 MG ED for novices. Why not get the full potential out of the drug instead of going by volume, and if you start off with a crazy dosage then what next time, even more! I dont know, what makes me preach moderation is my workout buddy cause he gets great gains and is affected very easily by AS where as I am not so much. So if a newbie starts fina at 100mg ED and he is easily affected by AS he is gonna lose his fucking mind. Just my .02$

so im totally new to all this and i have a few packs of Finaplex H in pellet form. can it be taken oraly? This is or would be my first cycle.

so im totally new to all this and i have a few packs of Finaplex H in pellet form. can it be taken oraly? This is or would be my first cycle.

Sounds like you need to do more research on tren. A lot more to this stuff than just taking it. It's not for rookies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom